Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our coach came out and said what your coach said we'd be fined into oblivion.
If we stacked our side with kids I reckon there would be a tanking inquiry
The fact we brought in experienced players, over 900 games worth, was smart

The system needs to be used to your advantage especially in this convoluted season of 17 games, hubs, no Vic games, none to minimal crowds, the list goes on

Anyhow, hopefully we drop below Sydney, as they have an academy kid that needs to be bid on making them use their pick on him or trading it out!

The system needs to be used to your advantage especially in this convoluted season of 17 games, hubs, no Vic games, none to minimal crowds, the list goes on

Anyhow, hopefully we drop below Sydney, as they have an academy kid that needs to be bid on making them use their pick on him or trading it out!

I'll give Clarkson & Kennett this, they don't give two flying *s about integrity, only winning.

Tanking in 2004/2020, knowingly sending drug ****ed players to other clubs, the 2008 point fiasco, manipulating the media, milking free kicks as a team philosophy, blocking & throwing, etc.

I only wish our administration post 2007 had been the same.

Out of interest, who’s the player on your board the hawks BF crew want?

Really? he'd be a long bombs down the guts type I'm thinking. No fancy lairising and I reckon he'd breath fire during the breaks. Yeah we'd probably win by 5 goals, be close for 3 quarters but I think our superior fitness would see us home.

As long as we have forward pressure and an old style “up the guts” game plan we would do alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The proposed pick swap with the Swines is looking interesting. If we aren’t too fussed which of Phillips, Hollands or McDonald we get, we demand more for 2. Classic Clarko to bid on Campbell. We could make out like bandits if we stick to our guns

Longmire and Simmo are mates. Swines will swap their First three picks picks for the wiggles 4th rounder in a pre draft deal, then there will be a swap back just after they select their academy bloke with their fourth but before they need to use their first rounder for a real pick.

The proposed pick swap with the Swines is looking interesting. If we aren’t too fussed which of Phillips, Hollands or McDonald we get, we demand more for 2. Classic Clarko to bid on Campbell. We could make out like bandits if we stick to our guns
Hollands or phillips, no point having domanant fwds if you cant get it down or drliver it like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back