Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jeremy Cameron perpetually getting hurt and playing sore, or is he just a soft utensil? I genuinely can't tell.

Lazy. Paid far too much far too early, and now he's ruined.

Embarrassing by us we didn’t pick RiccardI IMO. Stupid.

Ridiculous. Even if we didn’t need a key forward we had a chance in the mid season to take a free shot at him.

The worst case scenario was that we took two picks (put Jacobs on the inactive list) and ended up with Hosie and Riccardi

Ridiculous. Even if we didn’t need a key forward we had a chance in the mid season to take a free shot at him.

The worst case scenario was that we took two picks (put Jacobs on the inactive list) and ended up with Hosie and Riccardi

I like Hosie and hope he makes it, but we weren't exactly in dire need of 189cm marking forwards. We had Ziebell, Zurhaar, Taylor, Wood and Garner on the list as it stood at the time.

For KPFs we had Brown, Larkey and Xerri.

I like Hosie and hope he makes it, but we weren't exactly in dire need of 189cm marking forwards. We had Ziebell, Zurhaar, Taylor, Wood and Garner on the list as it stood at the time.

It didn’t really make sense. We really missed the boat with Riccardi though, especially when we interviewed him twice in the lead up to the mid season draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez , young Ash looks the goods .
Played a couple of years with his Dad back in the day. As I enter the twilight of my “career” I can still comfortably say he’s the best country footballer I’ve played with or against. That includes ex-AFL players

I‘m sure there was talk we were keen on him. It’s easy to be a revisionist, of course, but I do remember other posters talking him up and our interest.
in fairness though, plenty of clubs ignored him over a couple drafts too no?
bizarre, he couldn’t look any more like a proper footballer

Played a couple of years with his Dad back in the day. As I enter the twilight of my “career” I can still comfortably say he’s the best country footballer I’ve played with or against. That includes ex-AFL players

Who were the top 5 players you played against?

I‘m sure there was talk we were keen on him. It’s easy to be a revisionist, of course, but I do remember other posters talking him up and our interest.

What was the knock on him? Just curious

Every club overlooked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back