Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. His dad would know for sure. I reckon.
Kinda.
Well.. not really.
Actually i reckon he would, in that he definitely would have lied to his dad at some point like every other human being on the planet.

Or he's george washington, so 50/50.

This is even susser:

View attachment 722757

Is his old man a biochemist?
If you pinpointed where it came from, that's pretty precise. If you think it came from somewhere, that is pretty vague.

I'd say he's about to realise that his boy isn't quite the little angel he thought he was.

How the F do you accidentally take cocaine?

The only innocent example I can think of is far fetched, and that's for him to have a dental anaesthetic allergy, need major work done, and a dodgy dentist.
Where the * would you find a dodgy dentist in a North melbourne BigFooty forum. Especially one with any knowledge about the clinical administration of such exotic substances? Aint gonna happen.

Coke still used in nasal surgery mixed with adrenaline.

Nekminit

How the F do you accidentally take cocaine?

The only innocent example I can think of is far fetched, and that's for him to have a dental anaesthetic allergy, need major work done, and a dodgy dentist.

It's not even performance enhancing. Ridiculous story.

It's not easy to beat a cocaine metabolite analysis, but it can be done.

Cocaine isn’t performed enhancing.
That’s one thing I don’t understand.

Unless he stood around full forward like Cale Hooker telling everyone how great he is then I don’t understand why it would be relevant to performance enhancing.

Bloke 100% got on the sess night before and has been done

End of

Unless he stood around full forward like Cale Hooker telling everyone how great he is then I don’t understand why it would be relevant to performance enhancing.

End of

Because the test was on game day it's considered a banned substance, if it was during the week he would have just got a 1st strike.

Because the test was on game day it's considered a banned substance, if it was during the week he would have just got a 1st strike.
Yeh I know that.
Why not just call it illegal substance and punish him accordingly.

Think it was French tennis player Richard Gasquet who beat a drug ban by using the excuse that his positive cocaine test was from kissing a girl in a nightclub.
Tennis finding a way of sweeping drugs under the carpet? Well, I never....

Gold Coast player Brayden Crossley facing four-year ban after testing positive to cocaine before NEAFL game
A Gold Coast-listed player is facing a four-year ban after testing positive to cocaine before a NEAFL match in May.
Andrew Hamilton, Exclusive, The Courier-Mail
Subscriber only
|
10 minutes ago

Gold Coast AFL player Brayden Crossley is facing a drug ban after returning a positive match day test for cocaine.

Cocaine detected on match day is considered performance enhancing and carries a maximum four-year ban.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority are conducting an investigation.

The Suns’ forward is waiting for the return of a B sample after a urine test before the May 25 NEAFL game against the Swans detected traces of a cocaine metabolite — a banned substance under the World Anti-Doping Authority code.
It is understood he intends to vigorously defend himself and will deny knowingly ingesting a banned substance.

The Gold Coaster played 10 games in his debut season in 2018 but has been unable to break into the senior side this year.
Brayden Crossley is facing a four-year ban after testing positive to cocaine before a NEAFL game.
Brayden Crossley is facing a four-year ban after testing positive to cocaine before a NEAFL game.
He has been absent from the club on a provisional ban since the 29th of June when he was informed of his positive test.
Gold Coast issued a statement in response to questions from The Courier-Mail that said: “We have been notified that Brayden Crossley has received notification of an adverse analytical finding from a recent test by under the Australian Football Anti-Doping Code,” the club said.

“The club supports the role of and will fully co-operate during this process.

“We are continuing to provide Brayden with wellbeing support and want to stress that it would be inappropriate to pre-empt the outcome of the matter at this time.

“Brayden has sought independent legal advice to assist him going forward.

“The club’s public commentary on this issue is governed by strict protocols, and as such under the Australian Football Anti-Doping Code we are unable to provide any further commentary whilst the process unfolds.’’

I've got a mate who played footy with his dad.

Probably shouldn't comment on their coke use.

This made me laugh more than it should have as well.

End of
Performance enhancing + Gold Coast Reserves = Does Not Compute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back