The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 30% of the 2019 shootings by police were black.
Demographics say that ~13.5% of American people are black.

And I wonder what the statistics are when you look at shootings that occur with little cause for that action being taken.

So 30% of the 2019 shootings by police were black.
Demographics say that ~13.5% of American people are black.

And I wonder what the statistics are when you look at shootings that occur with little cause for that action being taken.
What is the perecentage of blacks being involved in crime compared to whites though? As a ratio it’s far higher, it may even be higher overall

The second part of your post is conjecture

And that excuses prejudice?
What are you talking about? It explains why as a ratio of the population there are a lot of blacks being killed by the police. If whites were involved in crime to the same extent there would be far more white people being killed. If you think though that the average police officer wakes up in the morning thinking how many blacks can he kill today then you’re barking mad

What is the perecentage of blacks being involved in crime compared to whites though? As a ratio it’s far higher, it may even be higher overall

The second part of your post is conjecture
Hard to be convicted of a crime if you're dead.

If someone is unarmed is there any reason to kill them?

What are you talking about? It explains why as a ratio of the population there are a lot of blacks being killed by the police. If whites were involved in crime to the same extent there would be far more white people being killed. If you think though that the average police officer wakes up in the morning thinking how many blacks can he kill today then you’re barking mad
Sorry, misinterpreted which part of my post you were responding too.

I wonder if there is some societal reason that drives black people to crime :think:

I mean, the cop involved in the murder of Floyd was a self identified racist...

If someone is unarmed is there any reason to kill them?
No. I suspect the vast majority of cases they are armed though. The police have to wear body cams don’t they to prove the threat to them was high

I mean, the cop involved in the murder of Floyd was a self identified racist...
And he’s your average officer is he? There will be racists among the police force as there are in all walks of life. They have to be better at weeding them out

Yep. Guns everywhere.

While driving through Tennessee we stopped at a redneck flea market and you could buy yourself a machine gun if you wanted. Crazy.

The embedded racism in those regions are staggering, it’s so “casual“ that many wouldn’t even realise their
prejudice. Some of the s**t I’ve seen and heard there, beyond words.

Sorry, misinterpreted which part of my post you were responding too.

I wonder if there is some societal reason that drives black people to crime :think:
Yeah you’ll have to ask all those blacks that don’t commit crime for an answer I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the looting starts, the shooting starts
- THE ******* PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, 2020

3CD46C67-7E67-43BF-8FCF-EB2A81362E12.jpeg

It’s impossible not to sit here and compare the reactions of the President and state police to white people with ******* assault rifles occupying government buildings to protest their right to go into hardware stores a few weeks ago.

Can you imagine if any of the black protesters in Minneapolis were as well armed?

The embedded racism in those regions are staggering, it’s so “casual“ that many wouldn’t even realise their
prejudice. Some of the s**t I’ve seen and heard there, beyond words.
Jesse Helms, the racist that MJ wouldn't publicly back the black candidate over, got a center named after him. Says it all.
Then let's consider the backwards legislation that bible belt states brought in this year banning abortions, even from rapes.

The USA is a 'Country Building for Dummies' what not to do book.

No. I suspect the vast majority of cases they are armed though. The police have to wear body cams don’t they to prove the threat to them was high
I literally just cited data disproving this?

View attachment 883723

It’s impossible not to sit here and compare the reactions of the President and state police to white people with ******* assault rifles occupying government buildings to protest their right to go into hardware stores a few weeks ago.

Can you imagine if any of the black protesters in Minneapolis were as well armed?
You can't make this up.

If wr wants CNN locked up I assume, not being a hypocrite, that he wants Trump jailed too.
b8e6ae72e14628ab4736e16a8a34121f.jpg

And I bet it has serious scientific support too.
Yes I believe so. But for me it’s likely to be much more a socio-economic factor. I know one parent families statistically are much more likely to have a child become involved in crime. So a responsible father figure is definitely contributing to it as black and mixed race kids are more likely to have an absent father. Also in the U.K. at least, there’s a big difference between Afro-Caribbean’s and Africans when it comes to how well adjusted they become as adults. So it goes beyond just being about the colour of ones skin

View attachment 883723

Did those occupiers smash the place to bits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back