:(

Dead Poets Society
Good Morning, Vietnam
Good Will Hunting
The World According to Garp
Mrs. Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire, what a classic :(

Gonna miss him so badly, really a unique one he is, a great comedic actor who can also act seriously as well. And he's always a treat when he goes on talk shows

Wasnt just an actor. In fact he was more of a comedian who just ended up acting. His stand up stuff is just bat shit crazy, a million miles a minute and you miss three jokes while you are still laughing at something he said 15 seconds ago.

Such a shame.

Apparent suicide too and he had been battling depression? Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idol has had some really unbelievable "graduates", it's a decent show that actually helps promote undiscovered talent to stardom

The ******* Voice on the other hand......

I actually really liked Damien Leith and Wes Carr off Idol, used to enjoy the show growing up. Agreed though, have never bothered with The Voice or X-Factor or any of the new ones.

Yeah that performance of Runaway is unbelievable. The bloke is just crazy talented. All his songs are tied to him and he sings them with such emotion that you dont just listen to the song, you feel it. He's pretty amazing.

I did listen to the Legend cover. The dude is balls deep also.

The emotion he is able to evoke is so, so powerful. Although I did not appreciate the filmer saying stuff at the start. Be quiet and let him speak. At least she shut up when he was singing. It may well make its way to the top 10 greatest songs I've ever heard.

Apparently Brother is about him sleeping with his best mate's girlfriend. That is a ****ing class song. All his songs are great.

Are you familiar with Noah and the Whale? (Think I asked you this last week)

I actually really liked Damien Leith and Wes Carr off Idol, used to enjoy the show growing up. Agreed though, have never bothered with The Voice or X-Factor or any of the new ones.
Wes Carr is pretty talented, he faded out, though. Maybe the most talented of the contestants on Idol, although, Corby might have him beat.

Idol was always the best of the talent shows for me. Solid format which worked well.

On Lisa Mitchell, this is just exquisite

Loved him in 'One hour photo'. His best movie for mine soooooooooo creepy.
Watched that just last week.

Very versatile actor, movie was a bit errr though. First hour was v slow, picked up though.

----

On Robin Williams, a big loss. Very funny guy who was an extremely versatile actor, and one of the few who would pull of an Aussie accent.

This is fantastic

Love him in 'The final cut'.

I wasn't a huge fan of his comedy, but as a serious actor he was very good and is going to be sadly missed.

Agreed, I actually liked him a lot more in his serious stuff. Good Will Hunting/Dead Poets.

Genie is probably my favourite animated Disney character ever.
Liked Flubber and Night at the Museum too, Patch Adams too.

Gonna miss him. Feel like a part of my childhood died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back