The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
21155d1375921450-joel-lanning-jaguars-fan.gif

Me rn

He'll end up playing at Drouin for 1k cash in hand per week once he's done with his Carlton contract. One of the most overrated footballers of all time.

I disagree, he was absolutely immense during 2010-2011 and if the Norm Smith was given after both legs of the final in 2010 it would have been his IMO, he averages 31 disposals in Grand Finals! Daisy was one of our hardest workers, he was one of our quickest, he was one of our toughest, he loved the big games, and he could always be relied upon to kick clutch goals. He's only so average now because his body is cooked but that doesn't change the fact that he was a key player in a premiership team.

Have you seen the Swans Reserves' score this weekend?
Against the Giants reserves though, probably a few R1 picks floating around in that side, we've been competitive recently with about only 1-4 afl listed players in the team. The tragedy meant we fielded 12 afl listed players including Bartel and got pumped by 8 goals still. So so many injuries still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks will destroy Freo next week.

I would post on the Freo board but it is full of AKB's.
6 day break vs 8 day plus the two flights. Will be tough for Fremantle to win down in tassie. Interested to see if Lyon rests a couple of players.
Was a hard slog today

Shock horror, the MRP continues to be incompetent.

Schulz off free. So now it is about the tackle rather than the result of it. Except that's not what was said two weeks ago...

Chook lotto down there.
Wow, that's pretty insane.

Shock horror, the MRP continues to be incompetent.

Schulz off free. So now it is about the tackle rather than the result of it. Except that's not what was said two weeks ago...

Chook lotto down there.

I was annoyed with the Maric 1 week offer haha.

Looks like we might need to unleash Hammer against his old club on Friday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back