The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, I think Heppell will be a fantastic captain.

Any concerns he might be too young Loon? I think in hindsight we lumped the captaincy on Cotch a bit too early but he's finally starting to get closer to his best form and adapting to the role and responsibilities of being the skipper.

Any concerns he might be too young Loon? I think in hindsight we lumped the captaincy on Cotch a bit too early but he's finally starting to get closer to his best form and adapting to the role and responsibilities of being the skipper.
Maybe slightly but he's the best option I think. Others in the leadership group are Goddard (age), Stanton (age), Hooker (not a bad option maybe, but this is his first year in the group), Chapman (age), Myers (VC under Hepp I think), Zaharakis (needs to focus on football).

T2 was brilliant. The original still the best for me, it still scares me.

Genisys was terrible, but at least slightly better than T3 (not that its saying much).

T2 was the best for sure. I actually didn't mind Salvation either but I think it was seen by many as being a flop.

Anyone here back in the day play Command and Conquer? or was I the only one...

For sure! Red Alert 2 probably one of my favourite RTS' of all time. Age of Empires was another classic.

T2 was the best for sure. I actually didn't mind Salvation either but I think it was seen by many as being a flop.

For sure! Red Alert 2 probably one of my favourite RTS' of all time. Age of Empires was another classic.
Yeah just went to EB games and got all C&C games + Red Alerts for $11. I've been wanting them ever since my bro snapped the disks years ago:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T2 is an all time classic and anyone who says it isnt doesnt understand life.

It's T2 >>> Terminator >>>>>>>>>>>> Salvation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T3.

Havent seen Genysis yet but heard meh things about it, plus the trailer gave away way too much. Id felt like id already seen it after I watched the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back