List Mgmt. The Official 2017 "Worth a Look" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's still only 22, and has struggled with injury as well. He might be a late bloomer? Wouldn't be against it for something like pick 100, which would definitely get it done as they look likely to delist him otherwise.
And this seems to be our particular flavour of Moneyball -- target players who have underperformed and potentially undervalued thanks to injury. Higgins, Waite, Hrovat, MWilliams. Would be consistent.

I'm joining you brother. We will link arms and welcome him to Arden Street. remfan101 can we count you in?

293214-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
MV5BMmQ1OTM1YTQtNzRhNy00ODNlLTk5ODYtMzNlMzAyZTc2YjI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY317_CR175,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Welcome to Arden Street you glorious Mark Viduka lookalike.
I'm in, to the extent that I won't jump straight on the Sack Scotts bandwagon if it happens. Plus, he's part of the Luke/Billings/Kelly/Lennon crew from the 2013 draft. Getting the band back together?
You know, at the right price I don't necessarily hate it. Unless he can't play midfield at all and gets stuck in our logjam of small/medium forwards.

The right price isn't much though. 3rd rounder.
We may be exiled from this place but you know what?

64VnBuS.gif

Started aiming for Kelly/Martin.

Now setting our sights on Menzel/Lennon/Liberatorecstasy.

I am disappoint.
In fairness i first mentioned bringing in lennon on the 10th of may. Lennon and balic have been in my cross hairs for months with or without martin and kelly. Thankfully for us mcmahon and joyce aren't as shortsighted as most on here. I have no doubt they have made inquiries about both players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be going hard @ Devon Smith... he is the pick of the bunch for those seemingly looking for a new home. I really rate him & should play plenty of midfield mins, which is what he wants.

Also, what do we think of Adam Saad if it's true he wants to come back to Melb? He must be just about the quickest player in the league... he loves to take em on & break the lines. Just what we need off half back...

Should be going hard @ Devon Smith... he is the pick of the bunch for those seemingly looking for a new home. I really rate him & should play plenty of midfield mins, which is what he wants.

Also, what do we think of Adam Saad if it's true he wants to come back to Melb? He must be just about the quickest player in the league... he loves to take em on & break the lines. Just what we need off half back...
Who would you prioritise? What do you think we would need to trade for each player?

Forget about Devon Smith - id be trying to grab Matt Kennedy

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forget about Devon Smith - id be trying to grab Matt Kennedy

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
I'd prefer Kennedy over Devon Smith thats for sure. I'm not into Smith unless on the cheap...which won't happen.

But I'd pass on both. Keep 4 and 21.

Really? I'd like Dev, better than motlop, menzel et al

Who would you prioritise? What do you think we would need to trade for each player?
I would prioritise Smith... he is quick & evasive, plus has good skills. Our round 2 pick would get it done I think. I would personally do a straight swap for Goldy or Pruess (depending who we want to keep) I reckon GWS will be in the market for a ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back