Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to like him and then it seemed he couldn't handle not mentioning Tatum or comparing team x to whatever Boston was doing on every NBA pod so stopped listening. Ill still listen when he has a good non NBA guest.
yes, when he brings boston or tatum into discussion it brings a roll of the eyes certainly. other than that, enjoy his podcast and associate ones

Kinda hard for them to so i doubt it, a few things to consider

1. Brown is on an expiring deal so if they were to deal him they would get a lot less in return because the team trading for him would be risking him leaving in a year

2. The extension, they can't extend him to a super max to sign and trade under the current rules so that rules that out.

3. Lastly and the most likely outcome. They extend him to the super max and have Tatum and Brown locked in to like over 100 mil a year going forward which will have a huge impact on the roster under the new CBA.

I feel that option number 3 is by far the most likely but is an interesting watch.

It will be interesting.

I think they'll be forced to keep it together. Don't think there is a star for star trade out there now that Durant is out of Brooklyn and although I feel like they could probably get any pick other than one in the draft for him, I can't see them going down that path.

Obviously they can't afford to lose him for free so they'll pay up. Its a lot to lock in, but I think even at 50mil a season, his value could probably hold and they'll be able to move him for assets down the line if it doesn't work out in the next few seasons.

Back