The Official Bigfooty Hull Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are a few of Hull's results:

Hull 2 Fulham 1
Hull 1 West Ham 0
Arsenal 1 Hull 2
Tottenham 0 Hull 1

Which means this picture should be posted......

41tMnXzp7uL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gran and her family are from Hull, so they've taken the place of that blue team the legendary Tim Cahill plays for as my second team behind Liverpool.

WTF??? One of my mates about a year ago was saying he actually was going for both of them, after i abused the fck out of him and explained the rivalry (damn bandwagoners know nothing) he committed to the toffees and now hates Liverpool. How they can both be someones favourite teams is just wrong!

WTF??? One of my mates about a year ago was saying he actually was going for both of them, after i abused the fck out of him and explained the rivalry (damn bandwagoners know nothing) he committed to the toffees and now hates Liverpool. How they can both be someones favourite teams is just wrong!

Good way to pick the bandwagoners though.

You disgust me.

I know it's bad and I do know about the rivalry, but I support Socceroos more than Liverpool. If it makes you feel any better when Timmy isn't playing I don't give a s**t about them.

I know it's bad and I do know about the rivalry, but I support Socceroos more than Liverpool. If it makes you feel any better when Timmy isn't playing I don't give a s**t about them.

So your more of a fan of Cahill then Everton. I like Kewell, Emerton, Neill etc... but I hope they have the s**t belted out of them whenever they play United...

When they were a premiership shirt, I hope they play a stinker...

Chelsea supporters?

Why arent Arsenal and Man U and Liverpool supporters bandwagoners..... I bet none of you people have a good "reason" for going for a "big 4" Club.
I go for Chelsea coz I like Chelsea, not because Im gonna give up on them the second they finish outside the top 2,

Half of my family are English and live in North London. Other than my uncle (Who supports Tottenham:thumbsdown:) they all support Arsenal. My other uncle attends most games and was recently in Turkey for the Ferenbache game. I myself have attended two Arsenal games when in England 8 years ago. I have supported Arsenal since I can remember.

Is that a good "reason"?

Now your turn. What connection do you have with Chelsea or did you just pick them because they win.

Who really cares, as long as they support a team.

You have to start some where. :rolleyes:

I concur with this post. Its not who you support that decides whether you are a bandwagoner, its how you support. Those who come on here and after each win, and counter every arguement with "2-1" etc... are the bandwagoners, and those who add nothing except "This person fap, fap, fap Chelsea are s**t, Liverpool are a two man team etc..."

They are the people who grind my gears...

I concur with this post. Its not who you support that decides whether you are a bandwagoner, its how you support. Those who come on here and after each win, and counter every arguement with "2-1" etc... are the bandwagoners, and those who add nothing except "This person fap, fap, fap Chelsea are s**t, Liverpool are a two man team etc..."

Yeh I agree with what you saying its just people in this thread have being arguing with each other over why they support a team.

However I do agree with you, if your going to support a team you have to actually become a fan. (Know what I mean)

untitled.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back