• Cats

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's an outdoors during daylight and indoors overnight cat now.

Spends a lot of his outside time sleeping on the back step underneath the veranda or one of the pool lounge chairs.
Alternates with sitting under the trampoline for variety.

Climbs the fence and wanders around between us and a few of the neighbours where he's befriended their cavoodle and 2 cats

He's social for a ranga

Yeah so he'll need some sunscreen.

He looks like a sweetie. Hope he goes ok with your $7,000 dog

Yeah so he'll need some sunscreen.

He looks like a sweetie. Hope he goes ok with your $7,000 dog

$3,500, no way I'dve paid $7 grand for a dog

Still questioning 3,500 but what price daughters happiness??

$3,500 as it turns out plus accessories (around $500 worth of cages, play pens, sleeping mats, toys and food already and the dog ain't even home yet!!)

$3,500, no way I'dve paid $7 grand for a dog

Still questioning 3,500 but what price daughters happiness??

$3,500 as it turns out plus accessories (around $500 worth of cages, play pens, sleeping mats, toys and food already and the dog ain't even home yet!!)

Man I'd be the best parent. If i had a dog (or cat) it'd get one bed, a few toys, a bowl and thats it.

No ******* puppychinos get ****ed

And?? ?

Wth happened, looks like one of those things could rip both your arms off.
I almost feel that way about the Tonkinese cat.
I do not mind teasing a cat, tickling their paws and give them a chance to whack me if they quick enough but way too scared to try same thing with the Tonkinese, his claws looks like they could rip the skin off my hand if I was not careful.

Man I'd be the best parent. If i had a dog (or cat) it'd get one bed, a few toys, a bowl and thats it.

No ******* puppychinos get f’ed

Puppy preschool is booked in already.
Good to get the dog trained early.

My daughter got her a collar like this (pink)
1614910567302.png

Guarantees I ain't walking the dog around the block.

Puppy preschool is booked in already.
Good to get the dog trained early.

My daughter got her a collar like this (pink)
View attachment 1070492

Guarantees I ain't walking the dog around the block.

Yeah training is vital, for sure.

******* gold collars and puppy hotels are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH I preferred Deer hunting.
Many more deer about so much higher chances of not coming home empty handed.

Plus Bambi never ate anybody
Not seen a deer in my life. My brother in law has some around his property but I never seen them. Went for walk in bush with him as he said we likely come across them but sometimes hard to find. I never saw one but heard some sounds to suggest there probably was one around but the dog walking with us probably scared it off that could not see it.

Not seen a deer in my life. My brother in law has some around his property but I never seen them. Went for walk in bush with him as he said we likely come across them but sometimes hard to find. I never saw one but heard some sounds to suggest there probably was one around but the dog walking with us probably scared it off that could not see it.

We had a section of woods behind our house that frequently saw deer creep into the garden area.

Plenty of rabbits too.
Could pick off the rabbits with my .22 at a good distance.

as long as you dont go hunting with dick cheney you should be fine

Plenty of hunting accidents each year

There are some seriously dumb people with firearms

Do not think I would go near a bear. Only one I saw in a Zoo once, looked at me eerily, like I was a meal wish. fu** being on other side of fence.

Meh. I’m talking black bears. They basically eat berries and salmon. You don’t want to be too close but they’re not really a problem.

We had a section of woods behind our house that frequently saw deer creep into the garden area.

Plenty of rabbits too.
Could pick off the rabbits with my .22 at a good distance.
Rabbits are everywhere.
Although I see less of them now I live more in suburbs, see more foxes than rabbits in the suburbs.

Back