• Let walk

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmmm steak

Also Boogie is a Monstar

I thought the same thing.

Pay the extra to see the Lakers.

The Lakers game production is all class with a less is more approach and the fans actually care.

Clips have really cheesy overdone game production and atmosphere is flat.

The Clips home game I went to was vs the Lakers and there were more Lakers than Clippers. Doesn't bode well for a non-LA team visiting atmosphere.

I wasn't joking that I thought I was at Oracle when I watched the Clips v the Dubs. At least 75% of the people there were cheering the Warriors.

Yup - Lonzo #1 fan.

Or you have to go for Sacto next year.

And then you have to hope the clippers are terrible for 19/20

And then hope Memphis are terrible for those years also.
I can do these things.....

Wait lonzo....

Um..... well....

s**t

Not sure what they can do.

You have to show a LAC tattoo on the way in?
He did mention some possibilities but I can’t remember them. It was on the Bill Simmons podcast.

I sort of agree with him though. Having a crowd filled with rabid home fans is far more awesome than having a neutral crowd.

I hate watching Hawks games for this season.

He did mention some possibilities but I can’t remember them. It was on the Bill Simmons podcast.

I sort of agree with him though. Having a crowd filled with rabid home fans is far more awesome than having a neutral crowd.

I hate watching Hawks games for this season.

No, it was pretty awesome that the Warriors were getting more cheers than LAC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see the bucks pulling the trigger on a middleton ++ trade for Deandre. Would put them at 4th in the east imo.

Would be robbing Peter to pay Paul IMO.

Middleton is a great foil for Giannis, and Henson has been travelling OK all things considered. Wouldn't risk it if I were the Bucks.

They do need help in the middle, but they used their best trade capital on Bledsoe. They need depth above all else, Brogdon is the only one on their bench who actually helps them. Perhaps they could trade Jabari + Delly to Utah for Favors.

Bucks shouldn't get rid of Middleton to get DeAndre. Middleton is a perfect fit next to Giannis.

It's a shame Jabari went down, Jabari for DeAndre could have been a possibility of healthy.

Delly, Exum and Ingles in Utah would be unbeatable though.

And Aussie Donovan Mitchell

whew.png

Back