Remove this Banner Ad

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City, Philadelphia Eagles
I thought I'd read he was retiring anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
1653646035367.png

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Why is it weird?
I dont get it ... have people been trying to say the Liverpool team are on PED's? Haha. Give me a break.

Then that article is weird cos that whole thing debunks the whole theory of asthma and it helping players etc anyways.

Just a massive non story.

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I dont get it ... have people been trying to say the Liverpool team are on PED's? Haha. Give me a break.

Then that article is weird cos that whole thing debunks the whole theory of asthma and it helping players etc anyways.

PED's was a joke.

Rampant use of asthma medication which is banned across most sports is what people are talking about. The joke is that players get asthma upon arrival at Liverpool.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Well it doesn't. It debunks the use of the blue inhaler as a PED. Not the rest. Why are you so bad at reading? Or is it only when Liverpool is involved in something salacious that you ignore what is written and carry on like nothing is happening?

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Well it doesn't. It debunks the use of the blue inhaler as a PED. Not the rest. Why are you so bad at reading? Or is it only when Liverpool is involved in something salacious that you ignore what is written and carry on like nothing is happening?
I read the whole thing bro.

You need to calm down on your Liverpool hate. We're really good. We have great players and a great manager. Just suck it up mate.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I read the whole thing bro.

You need to calm down on your Liverpool hate. We're really good. We have great players and a great manager. Just suck it up mate.
What Liverpool hate? I never suggested that Liverpool was breaking any rules. TUEs are a scourge on sport at the moment because some teams/people are getting away with it. Look at Team Sky/Ineos Grenadiers in Cycling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad