Multiplat The Outer Worlds

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked him what his plans were, next time I went back to my ship he was waiting out front wanting to join my crew.
I ignored him and jumped on my ship as I wanted to finish a side mission between Pavati and the engineer.

When I came out of the ship he was gone and I haven't seen him since

8k for the Steller Bay key? Or Old Mate's seal? Wouldn't bother buying the Stellar Bay key. Just land in Cascadia and run up the western side of the map. You can just run straight through, or fight your way, it's not too hard. The seal I think you can just steal from the safe if you're lock pick skills are high. They'll catch you but if you're quick and get it the first time you can get away with it. You can also just kill everyone in the room and take it from the safe.

The companions on the Groudbreaker are (if you want to know):
  • Felix - He's arguing with a soldier in the hangar bay when you get off the ship. Talk to him.
  • Ellie - In the medical centre, help her friend out.
the seal.

I got the $10k together for the navkey

I did the side missions for the haylgen key but ended up not bringing any proof back as I gave it to the scientists so I still needed to pay the 10k

Last edited:
hks2don2w2w31.png

I'm not the only one who got a Firefly vibe!

I think they have said it takes inspiration from Futurama and Firefly (has easter eggs in the game as well).

the seal.

I got the $10k together for the navkey

I did the side missions for the haylgen key but ended up not bringing any proof back as I gave it to the scientists so I still needed to pay the 10k
I came back with one bit of proof, but apparently you need all 3 and even then, from what I've read, she doesn't just give it to you you just have to pay less after she's bought the proof off you. She kinda dicks you around, which is why I'm more inclined to tell you to just kill her and steal both the nav key and seal. (I haven't got the seal yet, so I might do that)

Hmm, not sure about Felix, you may have missed the boat on that.
I was wondering if you could rehire companions after firing them but sounds like you can't from what I've read. Seems like companion management isn't the greatest in this.

I came back with one bit of proof, but apparently you need all 3 and even then, from what I've read, she doesn't just give it to you you just have to pay less after she's bought the proof off you. She kinda dicks you around, which is why I'm more inclined to tell you to just kill her and steal both the nav key and seal. (I haven't got the seal yet, so I might do that)

I was wondering if you could rehire companions after firing them but sounds like you can't from what I've read. Seems like companion management isn't the greatest in this.
I am killing this bitch when I get home from work just out of ******* purpose

8k for the Steller Bay key? Or Old Mate's seal? Wouldn't bother buying the Stellar Bay key. Just land in Cascadia and run up the western side of the map. You can just run straight through, or fight your way, it's not too hard. The seal I think you can just steal from the safe if you're lock pick skills are high. They'll catch you but if you're quick and get it the first time you can get away with it. You can also just kill everyone in the room and take it from the safe.

The companions on the Groudbreaker are (if you want to know):
  • Felix - He's arguing with a soldier in the hangar bay when you get off the ship. Talk to him.
  • Ellie - In the medical centre, help her friend out.

I still havnt gotten to that second companion yet, should actually try and figure out how...

I asked him what his plans were, next time I went back to my ship he was waiting out front wanting to join my crew.
Funnily enough, Felix was standing right in front of me when I loaded back in today, I must have saved last time straight after I arrived on the Groundbreaker. We chatted, he joined.

Funnily enough, Felix was standing right in front of me when I loaded back in today, I must have saved last time straight after I arrived on the Groundbreaker. We chatted, he joined.
finally found Felix standing up against the wall opposite my ship

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

i killed her.

Now i dont have enough lockpicking ability to get into the safe.

Have to do some other stuff and upskill now

Last edited:
i killed her.

Now i dont have enough lockpicking ability to get into the safe.

Have to do some other stuff and upskill now

Do you actually need the seal? Was playing around last night, looks like you only need it if you want to turn Phineas in. I didn't want to do that so I've kept the seal rather than handing it back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you actually need the seal? Was playing around last night, looks like you only need it if you want to turn Phineas in. I didn't want to do that so I've kept the seal rather than handing it back.
fair point, i dont want to turn him in either

Graphics look good? I reckon they’re rather average, like Fallout, and have found the frame rate to be a bit of a problem.

Yeah, in places it slows down a bit. Graphics in the wild seem very NMS to me. I have to admit that The Outer Worlds just hasn't captured me in the way Bethesda games did. There is just something...missing. I mean, yeah it has a bit of story but not deep, I don't find myself getting right into the lore yet, although I still have a while to go before finishing the game

How's old mate in the cave on Monarch. Use medical skill on him to patch his wounds and he says "I wish I had something to give you but I had my last spratwurst about an hour ago".

meanwhile surrounded by more drugs than a pharmacy, ammo to supply a small army, credits and an inferno scythe.

How's old mate in the cave on Monarch. Use medical skill on him to patch his wounds and he says "I wish I had something to give you but I had my last spratwurst about an hour ago".

meanwhile surrounded by more drugs than a pharmacy, ammo to supply a small army, credits and an inferno scythe.
is that on your way to Devils peak?

Had a good session on the weekend which was more fun that the previous few, although it involved me having to take out a whole world due to pissing everyone off.
Was this on Byzantium? I had to do the same last night. Must have pissed off the Board just enough that I became shoot on sight. Kinda annoying as I feel I've missed out on some side missions now.

When entering an area I always impersonate one of the Findging Nemo seagulls before interacting with NPCs - Mine! Mine! Mine! So he wouldn't have had anything to give me that I hadn't already claimed! ;)

Was this on Byzantium? I had to do the same last night. Must have pissed off the Board just enough that I became shoot on sight. Kinda annoying as I feel I've missed out on some side missions now.

Yep.

Radio free Monarch towards the end of the mission

after the spaceship blows up and crashes has anyone gone to investigate the crash site? can you even find it?

after the spaceship blows up and crashes has anyone gone to investigate the crash site? can you even find it?

Yeah you go there to grab something for one of the quests. There's nothing worth mentioning tbh

Though further to what Jaxes said, what you get leads to a faction decision that affects the end game (apparently) and can go one of three ways.

Fighting what I presume to be the endgame boss. After a while dying and re-loading again get's boring, but it does bring back memories of Half Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back