The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Earthquake near Marble Bar tonight, 5.9 magnitude, 10km from the surface at 9:05pm WST. No damage reported, felt as far away as Port Hedland, Karratha, Newman and Tom Price.

Earthquake near Marble Bar tonight, 5.9 magnitude, 10km from the surface at 9:05pm WST. No damage reported, felt as far away as Port Hedland, Karratha, Newman and Tom Price.

I'm at work tonight and a lot closer to Marble bar than what Newman is an didn't feel anything. Being on a mine site might have something to do with that although we are in the middle of a shutdown so the whole plant is shut down, 5.9 is a fairly big one too and pretty shallow as well.

Was on the couch and it swayed and vibrated for about 20 seconds .The earthquake was over 300 km from where I am .

Perthians I have a challenge for you! My mother in law has come to visit for my partners birthday this week and has watched a lot of this Perth persons YouTube videos and wants to find this machine or one like it so she can have a go? Anyone know where we would find one?

Royal Show I think.

Possibly Timezone?

Perthians I have a challenge for you! My mother in law has come to visit for my partners birthday this week and has watched a lot of this Perth persons YouTube videos and wants to find this machine or one like it so she can have a go? Anyone know where we would find one?

People seriously sit for a whole hour and watch this sort of stuff?

Timezone in Fremantle had a few last time I was there ten years ago. 😅

I think there’s one at the games place upstairs at Morley Galleria next to the cinema , sorry forgot what its called.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there’s one at the games place upstairs at Morley Galleria next to the cinema , sorry forgot what its called.
Surely we want to make a good impression on the delights of Perth rather than sending her to the Galleria ;) ;)

Haven’t been to the “new” karrinyup - couldn’t stand shopping there before but I suppose I should go visit before judging

don’t mind galleria - does what it needs to.
Don’t really hit the “big” shops much anymore, prefer online or small business - don’t mind Gateway, even Midlands okay and I like Belmont’s food market.

Try to avoid the rest - I’m prone to carpark rage at this time of year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back