Player Sponsorship The Port board sponsors player is Matty Broadbent

Remove this Banner Ad

2qi3ex0.png

xcm8v7.png

2uh3211.png

ehhh

Donate it back to the club to raffle with proceeds going to the Premiership Fund.
Last I checked there were a chunk of contributors who passed on events but wanted to be in with dibs for merch.

Last I checked there were a chunk of contributors who passed on events but wanted to be in with dibs for merch.
Correct on that. Just a suggestion. As part of that chunk, I don't really mind but I'm not sure how we go about dividing one guernsey? Loan system? We each get to wear it to bed once?

One winner takes it seems logical

Super catch that. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty Campbell will be pleased to see that we got the captain this year.

For a second I thought you posted Matty Campbell will be pleased we are sponsoring him. :D

I was one (interstate) but be happy to donate it back to get $ to premiership fund! :thumbsu:

What if we used surplus funds to buy a guernsey from the club and get Broady to sign it and give that to a contributor and raffle the original? That way the club gets money two ways.

Good night.

I didn't realise bigfooty got Matty otherwise I would have had a longer chat to him, rEH dis want to share.

I got drafted Bredon Ahcooo great young lad. Excellent night.

Good to have it in the training centre, got a picture with the current legend Westhoff.

There was two pins, two scarves a signed picture and the top.

Kenny spoke, hates the Crows already loved the win, spoke well of the players desire, Brad Ebo spoke well also and Rhodey.

Good night overall

Emotional night ahhhchoo can be his new Nick. Interesting he sees himself as an inside mid, he's had knee trouble so hopefully his drop in weight will help him out. Also his contract is up this year Port better resign him now :)

What if we used surplus funds to buy a guernsey from the club and get Broady to sign it and give that to a contributor and raffle the original? That way the club gets money two ways.
As long as he signs it The Cobra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back