Toast The Positive thread: now with 2020 vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Positivity please
Sorry Neese it was wrong of me to post that comment in your thread.

Well while i am here my positive from the weekend was Lochie O'Brien. Saw a couple of glimpses that suggest he will be a very good player for us. Got a good feeling about him.

2nd half of the year we will see TDK Polson LeBois Macreadie & Schumacher get their chance. The more that can stand up the better. Some will be surprised.

Can't wait to have Mac back.
Really want to get a good look at Ralph, haven't see a lot of him.
TDK looks like a bean pole …. needs to gym up :)
You mentioned Pols is being trained as a pressure forward?? What is his set shots like?
And your little mate Lebois … needs some luck with his body … hope he isn't ASOS junior.

Club has stayed on track and on message.
summed it up very very nicely - next year's car sticker campaign - stfu and let us do our work - your footy club

Well while i am here my positive from the weekend was Lochie O'Brien. Saw a couple of glimpses that suggest he will be a very good player for us. Got a good feeling about him.

It's cool. I'd love this thread to mainly be free of doom and gloom :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quality post - brothers and sisters bickering around the dinner table - same family, different experiences

The only real positive this year is the game time the kids are getting. Particularly midfield time for Fisher, Samo, Dow and O'Brien.

Our lack of depth means these guys will reach that important 60 game mark earlier than they may have otherwise.

The only real positive this year is the game time the kids are getting. Particularly midfield time for Fisher, Samo, Dow and O'Brien.

Our lack of depth means these guys will reach that important 60 game mark earlier than they may have otherwise.

I'm positive that you can find some more if you try harder

Emily Angwin was too scared to stay on microphone last week for any length of time after first and second quarter. Least there was some positive that came out of that first half. :p

upload_2018-6-21_14-51-26.png

Patrick would maybe be a sneaky chance for 1 vote in the freo match as well; 38 touches wouldn't go unnoticed. It all depends on how the umps vote in a big loss like that.

By Suns game, Rd 19, we’ll have the following to pick from and ready to fire (assuming no more reinjuries!):

Pickett
Cuningham
Murphy
Kennedy
Mckay
Byrne
Marchbank
Macreadie

In run home we have 3 or 4 winnable games
- Suns
- Hawks
- Adelaide (home)
- Bulldogs

Toughest one is Freo away, but the cattle we send out will be far better than Saturday. We play well in WA too.

It’s crucial for FA’s we end this season well, so this makes me very positive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back