The Pre season training thread 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

It was just one of those things that happen in a game of football. It was just a bloody good hit, I don't think it is worth commenting on, does it really matter. I think not, lets move on.

I'm really excited about Darley, especially after hearing about his 2.90 20m time. That's nothing to sneeze at. I've liked what I've seen of him (admittedly minimal), but for those of you who couldn't be bothered reading my massive stats post, his stats prove for promising reading as well. He ranked second for disposals, number one for effective kicks and rebound 50s, equal-fourth for marks, first for uncontested possessions and 17th for contested possessions at GWS. Sounds pretty much like the exact archetype of what we need. I'm on the bandwagon.

Album of training today
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/g...2014#85cb7211c4563410VgnVCM200000986bb70aRCRD

Been a long time since Cooney grew out the luscious red locks :p

310415-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Stringer looking a lot leaner as well

310411-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

"Top draft pick Marcus Bontempelli also provided the small contingent of Bulldogs fans looking on with something to talk about, impressively leading home his group in the time trial with one of the morning’s better performances."

We all knew his endurance is one of his strengths but its still good to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacks problem has never been strength however, it's been mobility. It's a shame we are so tall already in our forward line as it would take a fair few injuries just to plonk him there.

I reckon if you got Koby Stevens in a close up shot like that, you'd be looking at a bigger beast. At least we know we are giving him every possible chance though and at the very least seems like a great quality person to have around Footscray.

Jacks problem has never been strength however, it's been mobility. It's a shame we are so tall already in our forward line as it would take a fair few injuries just to plonk him there.

I reckon if you got Koby Stevens in a close up shot like that, you'd be looking at a bigger beast. At least we know we are giving him every possible chance though and at the very least seems like a great quality person to have around Footscray.

according to some reports and posters, Jack is actually really fast off the beep so very good leading forward or a shutting down defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back