Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Remove this Banner Ad

So did I! Not even joking. I did flip back through and find it was true.

Mooch might as well retire now. We have two better full forwards to choose from already.
Really? You also kicked 4!

Good signs, the Roys will end up having a good forward line. It's funny, the furies used to make me play in the backline lol

Really? You also kicked 4!

Good signs, the Roys will end up having a good forward line. It's funny, the furies used to make me play in the backline lol
Yeah I got 4 goals somehow. And today I picked up a vote with 19 hitouts. Apparently they think I can ruck, which I never could.

You will have no competition from me if you want a possie up forward, I will be requesting CHB like I do every season. But you should make a play for FF! #sackmooch

Oh so I'm building tennis courts now? Bloke needs to sleep sometime.
Some blokes need to sleep but you never do :)
Peeps, I've been on a self imposed exile from BF.
Needless to say the latter half of last year was not a good time for me. Apologies for not taking part.

In good news; I'm ******* bloody well back. Bring it on.
Glad to have you back old boy.
Do we have to do anything productive during the preseason at the Roys?
Dammit I've been productive all day(*) so I'm damn well not going to be productive on a Friday night.

(*) Some might argue this point.

Yeah I got 4 goals somehow. And today I picked up a vote with 19 hitouts. Apparently they think I can ruck, which I never could.

You will have no competition from me if you want a possie up forward, I will be requesting CHB like I do every season. But you should make a play for FF! #sackmooch

Ruck as well. Multitalented!

Poor Mooch has some competition , he better remain productive during the preseason or else who knows what will happen.

Spurred by barbs from fitzroybowiedog , the new playing surface has now been completed at the BJO, allowing for the removal of the old lighting system.
Ground's looking in good nick.
h0prTdE.png

yqO61MG.png

LyWJICW.png

Spurred by barbs from fitzroybowiedog , the new playing surface has now been completed at the BJO, allowing for the removal of the old lighting system.
h0prTdE.png

yqO61MG.png

LyWJICW.png
RIP all those lights.

I wonder if it'll help our game plan if we don't have to train dodging around sticks in the ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP all those lights.

I wonder if it'll help our game plan if we don't have to train dodging around sticks in the ground?

I think my tackling stats have been slightly inflated by including when I accidentally run into one of those torches....

h0prTdE.png

yqO61MG.png

LyWJICW.png
Impressive!
Can't wait to see the tennis court.

Mooch is lagging behind, I haven't seen him do much since I joined the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back