Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats.JPG

Complete
Another loss, but a couple of stand-out performances, Broken, Barrels and JackNah_8 picking up 23 tocuhes through the middle. Mobbs put in a colossal defensive display with 22 touches and 12 marks. I Dont Care and Chezzalenko Reborn continue to enjoy their mini-renaissances with 7 goals between them, but alas the rest of us didn't pull our weight. Gumbies ran out deserved winners. after we collapsed again.

R10 C.JPG

Mobbs leads the way again, and has finally jumped TedDougChris as our leading poster. Say what you like about our season, but this has been a Mobbs classic. TDC continues his great season and IDC has slipped straight back into fine form.
R10 P.JPG

Medals
Mobbs gets pipped from the triple by his buddy Broken. IDC, JN8 and TDC claim the podiums
R10 M.JPG

By rolling activity we see some increase in presentations from 3KZ is Football Allikat Barrels Chezzalenko Reborn Klim _Mike_ and nahnah , and I Dont Care has now reached saturation with a perfect 18.

WE HAD 18 INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS TURN UP LAST WEEK - AWESOME WORK!

vwXbrhi.jpg

Well done all, some good praise for the Roys in Broken ’s excellent early season survey and the mid season survey threads.
I liked the bit where under "things the team can do to improve" someone submitted "win a game" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm calling it early. Mobbs to get angry at season's end for winning a posting-based award :thumbsu:
I won't earn that demerit. I will soon be overtaken. But so long as everything I ever say here i absolute gold, I guess I shouldn't be dismayed if I dit.

I won't earn that demerit. I will soon be overtaken. But so long as everything I ever say here i absolute gold, I guess I shouldn't be dismayed if I dit.

You are currently leading that award, all I need to do is post less than you each week....

Bugger. How did that happen ?? I’ve been traveling all week....
You're one post ahead at last count, but I Dont Care is smashing both of us.

Well today Fitzroy have to host a team with a percentage 200 higher than them, and that's after only 2 rounds. So I'll be busy fielding depressing scores all day! So not much activity around the Sweet FA from me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back