Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Who do you want to win the S30 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Has philreich been creating fake IDs for you again?
No need in Sin City. Legal drinking age is 2 days old.
eAV7ZYGzBblvFKvdTNOb_Zo0WnnDJRnQR3TTt-9VYwOJjI15cyV6fMHGrKiZUTvJZ1G1v9joB53HD4zJYKznTwnYOwTJ3ysHOnfqTKhMrgNoEN8hGjKrhPyPZG7jxw4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It still freaks me out that there's an actual term for a group of rats who have had their tails stuck together.

"Rat king"

It's also the name of a song with a fairly decent riff, so I'm awarding the Swamprats .5 points for no other reason than I had them laying around.

It still freaks me out that there's an actual term for a group of rats who have had their tails stuck together.

"Rat king"

It's also the name of a song with a fairly decent riff, so I'm awarding the Swamprats .5 points for no other reason than I had them laying around.

ewwwww

Fully expect to see the rodents scurrying away to their filthy holes before the final siren. Behold the DP prophecy:

Hoos I was on an escalator today which had signs written "do not overtake". Someone overtook us and I said "am I the only one who gives a sh*t about the rules?!"
Did you tap the offending hooplehead on the shoulder and explain, "this is not Nam, there are rules!"

Back