Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Who do you want to win the S30 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Deestroy Medal votes
3. Nunez (SCS)
2. Marlowe (GCR)
1. nahnah (GCR)

Congratulations to the Gold City Royals on their maiden premiership, now everyone can point and laugh at the Warriors.

Commiserations to the Swamprats, but it has been a successful era and it is showing no signs of ending.

Nunez replicating fitzroybowiedog with a Mobbs and Deestroy in the same season!

Deestroy Medal votes
3. Nunez (SCS)
2. Marlowe (GCR)
1. nahnah (GCR)

Congratulations to the Gold City Royals on their maiden premiership, now everyone can point and laugh at the Warriors.

Commiserations to the Swamprats, but it has been a successful era and it is showing no signs of ending.

Marlowe ROBBED AGAIN

Deestroy Medal votes
3. Nunez (SCS)
2. Marlowe (GCR)
1. nahnah (GCR)

Called it.

Deestroy Medal votes
3. Nunez (SCS)
2. Marlowe (GCR)
1. nahnah (GCR)

I like Nunez as a poster but this is the wrong decision, my man Marlowe deserves this 100%

Deestroy Medal votes
3. Nunez (SCS)
2. Marlowe (GCR)
1. nahnah (GCR)

Wow this really is like 2005 grand final isn't it :eek:

For the Swamprats, condolences. There's something about your side that always seems to get it done in recent seasons and to be honest this wasn't the grand final opposition I thought would be ideal. You had an enormous season backing up from the big one and right from day one it seemed we were on track to meet you here. This is now a real rivalry, respectful sure, but we are part of each others history here.

The Royals.

When I made the decision to cross over here from the Hawks, bringing Noobz0r and ShaunDuggan among others for a proper tilt it was all for this moment... to get you not only your first premiership but the first of many. I'll go deeper into this later but being able to see guys like Blacky, CakeEater, GreyCrow, Easty, Paddles_ and Marlowe have such a huge year is one of the biggest pleasures in my Sweet FA career. Bringing nahnah in as the one last cog. Getting the chance to not only share the HOF with Kennedy Parker but also co-captain a premiership with him in his last game, it's huge.

I've said it all season, I said it this morning and it rings louder now...

Let's celebrate this one bigger than we have ever celebrated before.

WE ARE THE PREMIERS OF S30!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the Swamprats, condolences. There's something about your side that always seems to get it done in recent seasons and to be honest this wasn't the grand final opposition I thought would be ideal. You had an enormous season backing up from the big one and right from day one it seemed we were on track to meet you here. This is now a real rivalry, respectful sure, but we are part of each others history here.

The Royals.

When I made the decision to cross over here from the Hawks, bringing Noobz0r and ShaunDuggan among others for a proper tilt it was all for this moment... to get you not only your first premiership but the first of many. I'll go deeper into this later but being able to see guys like Blacky, CakeEater, GreyCrow, Easty, Paddles_ and Marlowe have such a huge year is one of the biggest pleasures in my Sweet FA career. Bringing nahnah in as the one last cog. Getting the chance to not only share the HOF with Kennedy Parker but also co-captain a premiership with him in his last game, it's huge.

I've said it all season, I said it this morning and it rings louder now...

Let's celebrate this one bigger than we have ever celebrated before.

WE ARE THE PREMIERS OF S30!!!

Honestly Filthy - I can't imagine a better person to take the club to the promised land for the first time. Welcome to the premiership captain's club.

Nah. Im good with this group.

When did you leave the Bombers?
Mate it was only the biggest news in the SFA this week. Do you live under a rock?

Back