Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish the station well. I've been hoping for a bit of a revamp for awhile, i didn't really expect anything like the clean out that's occurred but it was stale and if they're moving finey on it makes sense they're letting go of his mates. i'm glad they're getting a send off show though, shame milney couldn't be part of it.

Peake just gave his sign off. So has poulter and zantuck.

On the stations 14th birthday, it really feels like the birth of a new station going forward.
None were getting paid anyway. They all came in as they loved talking sport.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, it's time for the easiest part of any CEO's job; the cuts. Marko is cut, Ox is cut, Leach your gone. Finey, I like your hustle; and that's why it was so hard to cut you. Congratulations, the rest of you made the station! Except for Peaky, Hogg, Zanners and Hillier.

You forget about a lot of the production staff as well. Kerry who produced the afternoon show for 8 years, Fineys producer of the last 2 years and many others.

Peaky gone.. fantastic
Hogg gone.. fantastic
Marko gone... fantastic
Robbo gone... fantastic

Maher must work for free as I can't understand how he gets any gigs and McClure must be on a contract

Otherwise I don't mind at all how it's all going so far

Hopefully Denham is gone as well and that's plenty of the clueless morons gone

Peaky gone.. fantastic
Hogg gone.. fantastic
Marko gone... fantastic
Robbo gone... fantastic

Maher must work for free as I can't understand how he gets any gigs and McClure must be on a contract

Otherwise I don't mind at all how it's all going so far

Hopefully Denham is gone as well and that's plenty of the clueless morons gone
You forgot OX

Everyone tuning into the Saturday night NFL talk show with Cam Luke 10:00pm -12:00am , now that Peak is gone .....??

I had it on, seems the NFL show only goes to 11? Sporting life replays on at 11 :thumbsdown:

I miss Steve Salisbury and Ed Wyatt talking NFL on Sunday Nights like they did on SEN around 10 years ago. Sunday nights makes more sense as you have the games on Monday morning, so it feels like a preview.

I had it on, seems the NFL show only goes to 11? Sporting life replays on at 11 :thumbsdown:

I miss Steve Salisbury and Ed Wyatt talking NFL on Sunday Nights like they did on SEN around 10 years ago. Sunday nights makes more sense as you have the games on Monday morning, so it feels like a preview.
Can't stand the yanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back