Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

7c3b71b674a482e1cadd600c7772ae48.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hqdefault.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mq3wrhBEIS1s1a2dlo1_500.png

'Baboons to the left of me, Baboons to the right, the speeding locomotive tore a sea of inhumane fangs. A pair of great apes rose at me, But BIFF BAM, I sent them flying like two hairy footballs. A third came screaming at me, "YAK, YAK !" , and that's when I got mad'

One of my favourites

Lou: Gee, they look pretty mad
Wiggum: Yeah, I've been starving them, teasing them, singing off key

View attachment 235292
View attachment 235290
View attachment 235291

love a wiggum

Chief Wiggum: Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen – please. We have a major break in the case. We recovered the burglar’s hankerchief from one of the crime scenes. Now, one sniff of this baby, and our tracking dog will be hot on his trail.

Gosh, look at me, I’m…sweating like a pig here. [wipes himself]
Oh…aw man…that’s better. All right, get the scent, boy. [dog sniffs it] Come on, get the scent.Now kill!

tumblr_ml4kucwcHV1snjzm6o1_1280.jpg

Burns: Smithers I'm home... (laughs)
Smithers: What already? (laughs)
Burns: Yes. (Louder laughs)

smithers2.jpg
smithers4.jpg

Underrated scene. Whenever anyone asks me a questions that I need to respond yes to, I say it like this.

175508.jpg

Marge: "I haven't been in a play since high school, and I thought it would be a good chance to meet some other adults."

Homer: "Sounds interesting."

Marge: "You know, I spend all day alone with Maggie, and sometimes it's like I don't even exist."

Homer: "Sounds interesting."

176141.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

361627.jpg

"I know how you feel, Mr. Simpson. I myself have spent years searching for my long lost twin brother."

365798.jpg

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I wish I could help you, but we're looking for MY brother today."

I love finding jokes I never noticed while re-watching episodes.

361627.jpg

"I know how you feel, Mr. Simpson. I myself have spent years searching for my long lost twin brother."

365798.jpg

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I wish I could help you, but we're looking for MY brother today."

I love finding jokes I never noticed while re-watching episodes.
Forgot about him. I only remember Bleeding Gums being Hibberd's brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back