Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurtin hearts need some healin!
hqdefaultr.jpg

Take my hand with your glove of love!

Hey guys I need some help (if you can be bothered)

Soon I'm going to a wedding- I used to work with the guy, anyway we would quote the Simpsons on a daily basis- so I need quotes relating to weddings or marriage, or teaching and being a teacher from the Simpsons.

I got "a successful marriage is alot like an orange- JUST EAT THE DAM ORANGES".

But I'm sure there were alot more from that ep.

And I cant be ****ed looking them up. :D

So yeah, I will be filling up the card and the guest book with these quotes- i know he will appreciated it.

Can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet!!!

Homer: So what is a wedding? Webster's Dictionary defines it as 'the process of removing weeds from one's garden'

One of my favourite Simpsons quotes that one!

Can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet!!!

Homer: So what is a wedding? Webster's Dictionary defines it as 'the process of removing weeds from one's garden'

One of my favourite Simpsons quotes that one!

I think I'm gonna put that one in the guest book.

Thought this quote is quite appropriate seeing as what is on SBS right now:

Wing passes to centre. Centre holds it. Centre passes to wing. Wing passes to centre. Centre holds it. Holds it....... Holds it. :rolleyes:

WING PASSES TO CENTRE!!!! CENTRE PASSES TO WIING!!!!!!! WING PASSES TO CENTRE. CENTRE HOOOOOLDS IT. HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDSSSSS ITT!!!!!!!! :eek:

'our next bachelor like's women who take their clothes off for money, lets hear it for Moe!'

lol the best part of this episode is when Homer is greeting all the elderly.
Gladys is dead which is a pisser in itself.
When he says hi to his dad, Abe calls him Cornelius.
Dont know why but I was in tears. Gold moment.

“Many of our clients find pants confining, so we offer a range of alternatives for the ample gentleman: ponchos, muumuus, capes, jumpsuits, unisheets, muslin body rolls, academic and judicial robes.”
kingsizehomer3thumb.png

“I don’t want to look like a weirdo. I’ll just go with a muumuu.”

3f10-111.jpg

Marge: No, I will not pay you $500 for sex!

Homer: Aw, come on, Marge! You're getting something in return! And I'm getting a bowling team. It's win-win!
Marge: It's sick! And I don't have that kind of money to spend on sex! Maybe you could get someone with money to sponsor your team. Like Mr. Burns.
Homer: Pfft. Burns never gives money to anybody. Just last week, I asked him for $1,500.
Marge: For what?
Homer: Oh, I've got to get the third degree from you, too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back