Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S24 Official Team Thread - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

queen-elizabeth-91st-birthday.jpg
LOL

Hey Swampies, i know i'm slow on the uptake, but just wanted to give you my condolences.

If you need the Roys in anyway, let us know, you had our backs last season, we've got yours if you need it.

My Fellow Swampies

Apologies for the delay in posting numbers updates as I was on placement.

Given that placement has fallen through for me now, leaving me stuck and not sure what to do from here, I will be posting this in a more timely manner.

Anyway here are the posting stats for Round 10 and 11.

Round 10 and 11 Posting Stats.jpg

Wow: the Rats got 5 votes for favourite opponent, while we received NO votes for least favourite opponent. We're doing something seriously right folks - a sincere well done to everyone: give yourselves a pat on the back.

Wow: the Rats got 5 votes for favourite opponent, while we received NO votes for least favourite opponent. We're doing something seriously right folks - a sincere well done to everyone: give yourselves a pat on the back.

You're welcome ;)

Men's health...lots of young people get testicular cancer like our own Power player, Robbie Gray and suffer from depression like Swan's Buddy Franklin.

Go here for info ...
https://au.movember.com/

Join my #Movember team and help change the face of men’s health. Mo Bros and Mo Sistas, sign up today. https://moteam.co/tassie-terrors

Thanks

Kev Screenshot_20171022-093509.jpg

Fellow Swampies

Round 12 was a difficult round in terms of posting as life got in the way for some while we had to deal with a seriously woeful opponent. Despite this we still achieved some reasonable figures.

Round 12 Posting Stats.jpg

Full credit to everyone who posted in what was a difficult week for banter.

This week we play the Dragons and if last time was anything to go by, I am expecting a bounce back this week.

It may be time to look for a new home ground. This one seems to be infested with losses.

Yet again, we let slip a lead, to go down by a narrow margin. Only MaxMinch and drazah stood up.

upload_2017-10-24_21-3-8.png

Some categories look like going down to the wire. About 4 people could take out the Sticky Fingers award for most marks, but the season is still dominated by sportsmaniac89 and philreich
upload_2017-10-24_21-12-56.png

It may be time to look for a new home ground. This one seems to be infested with losses.

Yet again, we let slip a lead, to go down by a narrow margin. Only MaxMinch and drazah stood up.

View attachment 431578

Some categories look like going down to the wire. About 4 people could take out the Sticky Fingers award for most marks, but the season is still dominated by sportsmaniac89 and philreich
View attachment 431587
11 games in, and I still haven't taken a single mark all season. People always said I couldn't catch a cold in a snow storm......

This is your one week warning: the countdown is on. Mo Bros and Mo Sistas, we're seven days out from #Movember.

Men are dying too young. With your help we can change that.

Join my #Movember team and help change the face of men’s health. Mo Bros and Mo Sistas, sign up today. https://moteam.co/tassie-terrors

Go here for info ...
https://au.movember.com/

Cheers

Kev

FB_IMG_1508951375006.jpg

Last edited:
This torturous season can GAGF. Probably Fizzler's best game, with 4 goals from the pocket offsetting our "gun" full forward Cloud_ having a shocker with no score from 100% game time. ShaunDuggan the only player to record 20 disposals, as we slipped to an 11th loss for the season.

upload_2017-10-30_20-0-13.png

The sim gave sportsmaniac89 a day off, allowing philreich to take the lead in kicks and total disposals
upload_2017-10-30_20-12-41.png

In further good news, this week we have the Hawks. Joy.

Last edited:
View attachment 431587
Many different countries have heard of our plight, so far as I can see this offer is by far the best, even if it is only for one reason. #eatantbear :eek:

Inside The Real “Sin City”, Where You Can Legally Buy Sex, Meth And Endangered Animals

M. O. N. G - La is a small sliver of land on the Chinese/Burma border — located within Myanmar (Burma), and is quite possibly the sleaziest place on Earth.

Prostitution, gambling and drugs run rampant....to hand guns and crystal meth to live anteaters, black bears and Burmese pythons, all of which are gladly killed on site and prepared to your special culinary desires.

New Change Rooms
ABAFCACB-240B-42A1-8936-FFCC43FA3EB4.jpeg Grassed Oval B21CD457-3A04-4767-B71A-6B9B80B5C94B.jpeg

Watering Hole :cool:

0E95BE1D-C135-45C9-9FD9-C91BB24A2BEE.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This torturous season can GAGF. Probably Fizzler's best game, with 4 goals from the pocket offsetting our "gun" full forward Cloud_ having a shocker with no score from 100% game time. ShaunDuggan the only player to record 20 disposals, as we slipped to an 11th loss for the season.

View attachment 433168

The sim gave sportsmaniac89 a day off, allowing philreich to take the lead in kicks and total disposals
View attachment 433172

In further good news, this week we have the Hawks. Joy.
If we could somehow find a way to halt the Hawks' momentum this week, at least it'd put a smile on our faces. We can't make the 8, but we can still shape it.

This week former captain spookism will be returning to Underground Stadium for the first time since joining the nWo 4.0
Think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say what an utter campaigner leaving our eternal loserdom to have a great individual season in a tremendously successful team that's in form, on track for finals and WINNING all season. :mad::thumbsdown::fire:

This week former captain spookism will be returning to Underground Stadium for the first time since joining the nWo 4.0
Think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say what an utter campaigner leaving our eternal loserdom to have a great individual season in a tremendously successful team that's in form, on track for finals and WINNING all season. :mad::thumbsdown::fire:

So, lets beat 'em! (or likely not)

New Ground Take 2.

Australia’s Sleaziest City.
Canberra.

This is definitely the place to be in our cause to #sackantbear.
Because Ant Bears not being Australian, he will have to resign.
Unless Malcolm can pull a few strings?

New Ground Manuka Oval.
FB73B015-5521-407B-9E29-D93492B65C5C.jpeg
New Clubrooms, where it’s possible to change sides whenever you feel like it.
C5C29749-80CD-4368-97D6-FE18DA86E1BA.jpeg
The Watering Hole (note the Ant Bear pelts on the seats :D )
401B7084-525D-4DB6-9BB4-DBFFA891C340.jpeg

tenor.gif

I was watching a newly released K-Pop vid today and was absolutely shocked when I spotted one of the girls doing a 'dab'. It was when I realised I had completely underestimated the scale of Ant Bear's influence. Could the situation get any worse?

Here are the posting stats for Round 13.

It was a tough round once more but with 3 matches left, I implore that we all keep going to the end.

Round 13 Posting Stats.jpg

Look at you with all your victories and success. Think you're so cool.

I was cool before being cool was cool.

I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back