Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne has really been unlucky in this.
All Grand Finals from 1957 to now have been broadcasted.
Unfortunately 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1962, 1963 and 1964 have been wiped or lost.
Of the seven lost Grand Finals that’s four of Demons Premierships.

We are lucky so many Grand Finals exist from the 60’s, 70’s and early 80’s

Most home and away games up to the mid 80’s have also been wiped.

Wiped from where and by whom ?!.

This is very sloppy management of the game’s history....

Wiped from where and by whom ?!.

This is very sloppy management of the game’s history....

It was an normal thing in every country at the time. Tape was very expensive and it was cheaper to wipe it and re-use

It was not just footy but all kinds of program and shows.

Many of Doctor Who episodes are wiped and there is a search out there for finding wiped episodes in other countries.

Many TV series there is not even one episode that survived. Some may have a few episodes.

In Australia a lot of Countdown episodes are gone. Plus many others.

The thinking at the time was that no-one would be interested in old stuff in the future.

But there is hope though, all broadcasts exist up in space and if we can travel the speed of light we can rescue them all.

It was an normal thing in every country at the time. Tape was very expensive and it was cheaper to wipe it and re-use

It was not just footy but all kinds of program and shows.

Many of Doctor Who episodes are wiped and there is a search out there for finding wiped episodes in other countries.

Many TV series there is not even one episode that survived. Some may have a few episodes.

In Australia a lot of Countdown episodes are gone. Plus many others.

The thinking at the time was that no-one would be interested in old stuff in the future.

But there is hope though, all broadcasts exist up in space and if we can travel the speed of light we can rescue them all.

That is depressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can afford millions of them your club would like to hear from you.

As I said earlier, if the debt was an actual issue, It would be paid off in a snap. Our president is a billionaire just quietly.
Ergo, debt is serviceable and a non issue.

North a big chance to be relocated to Tassie. Worst list in the AFL, no members, no interest and geographically squeezed. Oh no...

North a big chance to be relocated to Tassie. Worst list in the AFL, no members, no interest and geographically squeezed. Oh no...

Worst time to be rebuilding as well....long rebuild as well by the looks of yesterday. Best players are over 30, not much chop between 22 - 30. Rough seas ahead.....across the bass strait

A bit ironic that their head coach, who is well versed in club administration, not only played for Fitzroy (whom closely resemble North Melbourne at the moment being geographically squeezed out, no members and no interest) but also is a Tasmanian, who also represented his state twice.

Is it irony.....or coincidence 🤔🤔🤔
Looks like the foundations have already been laid.

download.jpeg-4.jpg

A bit ironic that their head coach, who is well versed in club administration, not only played for Fitzroy (whom closely resemble North Melbourne at the moment being geographically squeezed out, no members and no interest) but also is a Tasmanian, who also represented his state twice.

Is it irony.....or coincidence 🤔🤔🤔
Looks like the foundations have already been laid.

View attachment 1065641
What is that jumper? Is it their Tassie jumper? Is it meant to create a separate Tassie identity? A poor attempt at merchandising?

Whatever it is it confirms North have no soul. Surely no North fan can be happy with it.

Worst time to be rebuilding as well....long rebuild as well by the looks of yesterday. Best players are over 30, not much chop between 22 - 30. Rough seas ahead.....across the bass strait
Did you watch them yesterday? They are hopeless. Like go through the season winless bad. A worse list than even Hawthorn.

Did you watch them yesterday? They are hopeless. Like go through the season winless bad. A worse list than even Hawthorn.

Preseason scratchies don't mean a lot, not saying that I think north currently have a competitive list but in 2018 i watched west coast scrape over the line by 2 points against port who finished 10th and then watched us get torched by freo 14.17 101 to 5.9 39 West Coast were completely written off and even as a die hard watching those games I thought it wasn't going to be a pretty season. Then we get smashed first week at home by the swans by 5 goals and I think almost all hope went out the window.

Preseason scratchies don't mean a lot, not saying that I think north currently have a competitive list but in 2018 i watched west coast scrape over the line by 2 points against port who finished 10th and then watched us get torched by freo 14.17 101 to 5.9 39 West Coast were completely written off and even as a die hard watching those games I thought it wasn't going to be a pretty season. Then we get smashed first week at home by the swans by 5 goals and I think almost all hope went out the window.
coming on the back of how they finished last season and then imploding in the off season it's pretty clear that the side is a mess. The list is a joke.

coming on the back of how they finished last season and then imploding in the off season it's pretty clear that the side is a mess. The list is a joke.

I'm not saying it's a great list but *, at least they don't have their own players deliberately tripping each other and then fighting in intraclub matches like the crows. As they say in football things are never as bad as they seem and never as good as they seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back