Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok. I think you are a troll that revels in the misfortune of other teams hoping nobody notices that yours is a basket case. You won two flags based on having the great man at the helm, and the ten year rule, and two (shoulda been 3+, but anyway) on the back of Sydney giving you Carey for nothing. Other than that you have a nothing history. Now as you are struggling hugely twats like you point fingers at other clubs hoping nobody looks at you.

Now I wish no ill on any club, especially Victorian ones, but I find you the lowest type of football fan. So if you do end up in tassie I’ll commiserate with my kanga mates but you... I’ll laugh. And really hope it burns

Is that rephrased enough?

Ok. I think you are a troll that revels in the misfortune of other teams hoping nobody notices that yours is a basket case. You won two flags based on having the great man at the helm, and the ten year rule, and two (shoulda been 3+, but anyway) on the back of Sydney giving you Carey for nothing. Other than that you have a nothing history. Now as you are struggling hugely twats like you point fingers at other clubs hoping nobody looks at you.

Now I wish no ill on any club, especially Victorian ones, but I find you the lowest type of football fan. So if you do end up in tassie I’ll commiserate with my kanga mates but you... I’ll laugh. And really hope it burns

pwned

Back of the net. As someone else said /thread.

and now can we please shut this sh*tshow of a thread

I guess the sheer size of bayside in an oversupplied melb market is the upside. StKilda to Portsea is all StKilda's to grab if they get their act together. That's the opportunity for them.

You mean like when the club moved to Frankston? That worked out well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back