Podcast The Sweet FA All Star Podcast Ft TJASTA!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it is. I have pretty much stolen everything from him: Newgrounds was Funny, loving goth girls, love of animation, saying "everypony" at the beginning and end of podcasts.

Last edited:
Well, it is. I have pretty much stolen everything my from him: Newgrounds was Funny, loving goth girls, love of animation, saying "everypony" at the beginning and end of podcasts.

Ok

So what you’re saying is, you have no original material of your own?

Good show! I've got a good sense of who TJASTA is nowadays, but I think this is the first time I've seen Michaels on the Sweet FA board. Welcome!

The rediscovery of Flog Oval is underway.
Michaels has played 100 games for us mate, he was also in charge of the podcast back in Season 25.

one of mod flogs over on the **** tigs board

That doesn't really narrow it down. Do you know how many mod flogs we have and will delist from the Furies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesn't really narrow it down. Do you know how many mod flogs we have and will delist from the Furies?
true, the one that said collingwood should have won the 2018 granny on the tigercast

true, the one that said collingwood should have won the 2018 granny on the tigercast

I don't think I ever said that? At least I hope i didnt.. i was over the moon when Sheed kicked that goal.

Michaels should host all podcasts, he’s the SFA version of Sandy Roberts.
Geez what an insult to Michaels, comparing him to Sandy Roberts. It's like saying that, as a commentator, Cameron Ling is an upgrade on Dennis Cometti!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back