Sterge - INT > GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!
mightymalaka - OUT > C
This Is Anfield - C > HFF
Chappyuk - HFF > W
Hate - W > R
Shadowthorn - HFF > W
rfctigerarmy - W > HFF
I like it!
Whacked me straight in the guts! Am quite used to that!
These mofo's won't know what has hit them!
I'll show them guts!
You can count on me skipper.

So wtf do i do again?

549491_c04b39a2b650f9a07e7be0bc9d4a4888.png

East Side Hawks Official Team Sheet
Round 14 vs Coney Island Warriors

B: Milera2Betts - Loonerty - NinjaSwan
HB: The Half Back - Drunkgoliath - HawkAussie
C: boncer34 - spookism - Golumless
HF: larrikin - Biggie - Noobz0r
F: Papa Juggs - The Filth Wizard - Red mist
R: The Jesus - Agent93 - por_please_ya

INT: Karnezis_13 - go you pups

Changes:
The Filth Wizard W -> FF
Noobz0r FF -> HFF
Golumless HFF -> W
HawkAussie HBF -> HFF
larrikin HFF -> HBF

#filthy200​
Yay me

496897_d7fdd3c2f6bfbbb2e2e9aa6203414a15.png

Gumbies FFC Official Team Sheet
Round 14 vs Sin City Swamprats

B: Quivorir - Uncle_Leo - SM
HB: Great8 - Fryer Tuck- RU_
C: StFly - DERO
- jmoo wan
HF: Man0gwaR74WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - Morning_Fog
F: MattWriting - Jivlain - NSWCROW
R: roo2macca - BRAB - BLERN

INT: jd2010- peterss

NO CHANGE

(Woo! In before the deadline! Made it with seconds to spare! Huh, what do you mean it's on Thursday? All these T days are all the same).
For a second I thought you had bolded active posters! Then I realised that there is too many bolded.

Apart from probably being a logistical nightmare, is there another reason why we cant have SFA Caps for each team, like we have in the BFFCL?
Would make identifying each player and their team so much easier.

That's an amazingly good idea. Also acts as advertising of sorts for anybody that clicks on badges. Cloud_, check this out.

Only sticking point I could see is the only way you could differentiate is to have 12 different solid colours.

That's an amazingly good idea. Also acts as advertising of sorts for anybody that clicks on badges. Cloud_, check this out.

Only sticking point I could see is the only way you could differentiate is to have 12 different solid colours.
Well i think the best thing is when you hover your cursor over the top of a badge it tells you what team it is.
Another thing is that as a newbie, sometimes it hard to banter with someone because your not sure if their from your team or not.

Well i think the best thing is when you hover your cursor over the top of a badge it tells you what team it is.
Another thing is that as a newbie, sometimes it hard to banter with someone because your not sure if their from your team or not.

Yeah, I can see many benefits to it.

*edit (included guesstimates for poss team matches)

1 - black (furies)
2 - brown (bears)
3 - dark green (dragons)
4 - light green (hawks)
5 - cyan (gumbies)
6 - royal blue (demons)
7 - purple (royals)
8 - pink (rats)
9 - red (bombers)
10 - orange (warriors)
11 - yellow (wonders)
12 - white (roys)

Last edited:

1 - black (furies)
2 - brown (bears)
3 - dark green (dragons)
4 - light green (hawks)
5 - cyan (gumbies)
6 - royal blue (demons)
7 - purple (royals)
8 - pink (rats)
9 - red (bombers)
10 - orange (warriors)
11 - yellow (wonders)
12 - white (roys)

Here's an alternate, visual set.

Untitled-1.png

Bombers
Warriors
Dragons
Hawks
Furies
Royals
Gumbies
Bears
Demons
Roys
Swamprats
Wonders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from probably being a logistical nightmare, is there another reason why we cant have SFA Caps for each team, like we have in the BFFCL?
Because in a community the size of the SFA it would be insanely high maintenance.

We'd need to make badge requests 12 x 25 (on average) users
Request a change every time someone gets traded, delisted, or signs up during the season which would see quite frequent changes

Then in six months do it all again because everyone's a free agent

For perspective it can take up to weeks at times to switch a captain's badge from one poster to another. Site admins have other things to do.

Because in a community the size of the SFA it would be insanely high maintenance.

Request a change every time someone gets traded, delisted, or signs up during the season which would see quite frequent changes

For perspective it can take up to weeks at times to switch a captain's badge from one poster to another. Site admins have other things to do.

How about Sweet FA logos for the signature like we have for the AFL and NFL? Becomes up to the individuals discretion but is arguably more visible and obviously a lot less work for Chief, just a matter of coding them in.

200w_d.gif

I can give badges in bulk - give me an image and a comma-delimited list and I can do a team in one go.

Week delays are just me avoiding the chore :)

Warriors = Orange

There's 3 clubs with orange so some of them were different but I can probably move Furies to pink coz they have it in their guernsey.

Sometimes even months, that's right Chief, I haven't forgotten...

upload_2018-10-27_21-23-12.png

1 - black (furies)
2 - brown (bears)
3 - dark green (dragons)
4 - light green (hawks)
5 - cyan (gumbies)
6 - royal blue (demons)
7 - purple (royals)
8 - pink (rats)
9 - red (bombers)
10 - orange (warriors)
11 - yellow (wonders)
12 - white (roys)

I can give badges in bulk - give me an image and a comma-delimited list and I can do a team in one go.

Week delays are just me avoiding the chore :)
Hi, so as you can see after the BFFCL badges were given out I believe Fizzler or akkaps raised the very same point. Chief said that it would be fine and not too much fuss. I think it's a great idea as I know that myself and a lot of other people have trouble finding out which teams certain people play for.
But ultimately it's Cloud_'s call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back