Rules The Sweet FA Season 22 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

How dare I let you know at the start of the season pretty much that I was considering moving, fill you in every time that view progressed in my mind, discuss with you at length how the club should be set up the following season, inform the club as soon as I locked in my decision, and even try and help bring in some recruits for the season after. What a dickhead I was!
What does your mother think about what you've done?

SMs Mum

Pretty dick move by SM to abandon the club in the first place.
How dare SM want to move to a club that is stable, fun and active! That jerk

You are talking out of your ass, Hatchy
How dare I let you know at the start of the season pretty much that I was considering moving, fill you in every time that view progressed in my mind, discuss with you at length how the club should be set up the following season, inform the club as soon as I locked in my decision, and even try and help bring in some recruits for the season after. What a dickhead I was!

Haha, you two got caught by Hatchy.

No coincidence this was the last chance for the league admins team to make finals and avoid the spoon I am sure.
5. Bringing the game into disrepute
If the administrator feels that a poster is bringing the game into disrepute due to their actions ie. whinging about the simmer or rules, manipulation of the rules, excessive trolling or spam etc then the committee and the admin will convene on a suitable punishment. Penalties will range from an official warning to match suspension/s, depending on the severity of the offence as adjudicated by the Administrator and the committee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back