THE TAN 42 - ALL ABOARD THE TIGER TRAIN! CHOO CHOO MOTHERGOOSES!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe people watch those stupid shows like 60 min, aCA, Today Tonight, Sunday Night. 99% bullshit yet people love it!?

images

Gravity:sunglasses: I've gone down Mt Bunninyong near Ballarat on my Mountain Bike a few times, intense speed rush over 80kph.:tonguewink: Come off you die :innocent:Gotta watch out for traffic too!:fearscream:
Not to mention the speed camera,s.:mask:

True. But I was referring to the drug suggestions and the team taking the field this season being clean.....it should be at least a ten goal win to Richmond tomorrow based on the drug taking players not being there. They will be lucky to win a few games this year and the heat should be saved for when the banned players return.

They've still got Crowley so there's at least 1 drug cheat to boo.

we are 2-0 in our elim finals rematches
Nah you cant count last year when they rested half the team and wanted to lose the arrogant pricks. Other than that last time we beat em was R5 2011.
We are due to give em a hiding. I wanna see Boomer sook and Scott cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you cant count last year when they rested half the team and wanted to lose the arrogant pricks. Other than that last time we beat em was R5 2011.
We are due to give em a hiding. I wanna see Boomer sook and Scott cry.
I think he meant Carlton and Port Adelaide.

Exactly.
Don't expect us to beat lolnorf, but would be funny if we do.
If you listen closely you can hear the lolnorf fans sphincters tightening.
Seeing that lolnorf are following Freo,s footsteps.Be funny if lolnorf do a Freo(2016 model) 9mnths earlier.
9-0 to 9-13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back