No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 56 - TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name one frog who wears one? Only one person pulled off the half hat and that was Hunter S. Thompson, apparently one of the reasons he shot himself dead was that he realised he was wearing half hat.

Giveaway word. Used by bounders, rotters and scoundrels. Always heralds an untruth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, no.

I used to play but sold them after high school I wasn't really getting use out of them, still love playing a kit when I can. What's your set up?
Pearl Masters Custom,redline double pedal,sabian crashes and ride,paiste sig hats,second hats are sabians oh and a paiste sound formula china.
8,10,12,14,16,22 and 5 inch deep brass sensitone snare drum.

Drumming keeps me sane,its halfway between a musical instrument and a gym device,great fun.

My old Tama Imperialstar with two 24 inch kiks is sitting in the garage,needs a good repair.

Pearl Masters Custom,redline double pedal,sabian crashes and ride,paiste sig hats,second hats are sabians oh and a paiste sound formula china.
8,10,12,14,16,22 and 5 inch deep brass sensitone snare drum.

Drumming keeps me sane,its halfway between a musical instrument and a gym device,great fun.

My old Tama Imperialstar with two 24 inch kiks is sitting in the garage,needs a good repair.
No splash cymbal?

Dunno why, but I love Paiste.

Love to do a gig at the Wantirna doing classic seventies tunes ,no modern rubbish or doof doof ,just classics like Bowie,Floyd,Elton John even some Purple or blues stuff,just stuff with some passion and emotion,music from the RFC golden era,67-82.

So many cover bands follow tired ,soul less modern music,the sort of crap oppo fans would get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back