No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 61 - THE TAN EMPIRE / CONGRATS SOUTHERNSTRIPES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Humanities class and I was responding to your quote, she asked me why I was on my ipad and I said, sorry miss I was just responding to nuffers on bigfooty. She sent me out of the room.:rolleyes:
Call her a campaigner

Helped out at a primary school swimming carnival a few years ago... There was a young girl with cerebral palsy swimming (she was determined to swim no matter what)... Anyway my job was to swim beside her to make sure she didn't drown... She made it the 50 metres, stuck her head out of the water with a huge smile on her face, exclaiming "I didn't come last!"...

Sure enough I looked back down the pool... A couple of kids couldn't swim the 50 meters and had to be pulled from the pool. Proud moment for her.

This is what puts a smile on people's faces , onya Nuffers and the young lady :thumbsu:

I am in Humanities class and I was responding to your quote, she asked me why I was on my ipad and I said, sorry miss I was just responding to nuffers on bigfooty. She sent me out of the room.:rolleyes:

Humanities class? You got chucked out of Humanities for talking about a beautiful instance of humanity?

Mission accomplished. Don't need humanities anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started growing a beard out will be interesting I reckon
Lel agreed just bored shitless and aiming to get to 2500 posts soon, every post counts

Do a comparison:
As your beard grows each day, trim your pubes by a similar amount.
Keep the TAN informed of your progress until you get to the stage of having a beard and no pubes.

Do a comparison:
As your beard grows each day, trim your pubes by a similar amount.
Keep the TAN informed of your progress until you get to the stage of having a beard and no pubes.
Better yet, when you're finished, incorporate the pubes into your beard. Then you can ask random strangers if they can tell the difference by sniffing your beard.

Better yet, when you're finished, incorporate the pubes into your beard. Then you can ask random strangers if they can tell the difference by sniffing your beard.

Excellent idea. Could also take the pubes to a hairdresser and get them to make dreadlock extensions.
Imagine the opportunities for pick-ups:

Hot chick: Your dreads are pretty cool.
HumanMeatball: Wanna hear how I got 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back