The Trump supporter safe house thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There were some Trump peanuts marching down St Kilda Rd yesterday with US, Australian and Tea Party "dont tread on me" flags

Funny stuff

the Gadsden Flag (as Chicago1 will happily tell you) is not a tea party creation

it dates back to the American Revolutionary War, and was one of a number of banners used by elements of the Continental Army.

like the southern cross idiots have coopted our eureka flag, the tea party morons have done the same with this

Whats the point of inviting me to a thread when youlll just thread ban me anyway when you disagree with my opinion?
Might have something to do with your inability to grasp logic, evidence and fact. Given how your failings in that regard are repeatedly pointed out to you, it's pretty arrogant for you to describe it in hindsight as your "opinion".

I'm disappointed.

I was under the impression that this thread would be full of Trump supporters crying but instead it's full of Bernie supporters who've spent the last 5 years having a tantrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were keeping it warm for you and your friends.
The whole thing is too funny.

In 4/8/12.. years when a Republican wins again, the same sooks are going to sook up again. Then a Democrat will win again and the shoe will be on the other foot. It's a never-ending cycle.

Middle aged men who moderate an Australian Rules football forum gloating about their guy winning on the other side of the world and rubbing other poster's noses in it will probably never get old though. Classic stuff.

Middle aged men who moderate an Australian Rules football forum gloating about their guy winning on the other side of the world and rubbing other poster's noses in it will probably never get old though. Classic stuff.

Welcome to the club dude!

I live in the US. Whats your excuse for getting invested?

And you think you are better than those who do the same but have also 'picked a side'?

You are indeed an intellectual.
Not at all, smoothbrain.

Pick a side, I don't care. I just find the way political discussion between grown men nearly always degenerates into sore losers vs sore winners on this forum that's for AFL football.

GuruJane any update on OBAMAGATE!!! ?

Times running out :(
Don't forget Steele dossier and Mueller report.

Also the thread has left out the constant user of the three banned letters, one word responses like, squawk, squirrel - WA ROO

The whole thing is too funny.

In 4/8/12.. years when a Republican wins again, the same sooks are going to sook up again. Then a Democrat will win again and the shoe will be on the other foot. It's a never-ending cycle.

Agreed, at least as hilarious as middle aged men who post on said forum worshiping Donald ****ing Trump of all people just so they could gloat about 'pwning the libs' and pretend one wailing millennial was representative of an entire political spectrum for the last 4 years :tearsofjoy:

Agreed, at least as hilarious as middle aged men who post on said forum worshiping Donald ****ing Trump of all people just so they could gloat about 'pwning the libs' and pretend one wailing millennial was representative of an entire political spectrum for the last 4 years :tearsofjoy:
Picture of them currently:

1610015248997.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back