Prediction The weekly (or daily) ladder predictor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Without working out if it's possible, the ideal finals series would involve...

Lose to WCE in Perth.
Beat Colingwood, Geelong (MCG) and WCE to win the flag.

Beating Collingwood is always good for a laugh.
Geelong as the higher team, but at the G...more tears.
Then beating WCE for the flag at the MCG after losing over there, inspiring the inevitable tears about home GF advantage.

The sookfest would be monumental!

What a huge warm up for finals. Lions are a very different team to the one we have owned for years. Look hard to score against and their spread of goal kickers is decent. I think only the pies have beat them by over 30?
Essendon beat them by 47 points at the MCG

For us to finish top 4:

- Pies to lose one of their last 3 games

If Pies win out and we drop one our first final would likely be against Port at the MCG

If the Pies lose one and:

Us Lions & WCE lose one each then we play Geelong week 1
Us Cats & WCE lose one each then we play Lions/Eagles away week 1
We win out while Cats Lions & Eagles lose one each then we play Geelong week 1
We win out and Cats lose 2 then we play Lions/Eagles away week 1
We win out and Eagles/Cats lose 2 then we host Geelong at MCG week 1
Honestly can’t see how we don’t go interstate at least once this finals series. I expect we’ll drop a game at least once over the next few weeks.

Going to be a tough September for us I think.

For us to finish top 4:

- Pies to lose one of their last 3 games

If Pies win out and we drop one our first final would likely be against Port at the MCG

If the Pies lose one and:

Us Lions & WCE lose one each then we play Geelong week 1
Us Cats & WCE lose one each then we play Lions/Eagles away week 1
We win out while Cats Lions & Eagles lose one each then we play Geelong week 1
We win out and Cats lose 2 then we play Lions/Eagles away week 1
We win out and Eagles/Cats lose 2 then we host Geelong at MCG week 1
I want Geelong top and us 4th for the melts. Smash them in 2 QF's as the away team at the G?

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

If we lost our last 3.Finish 6th and Play the Doggies(?)
Lose our last 2.Finish 4th.Play Wce.
Lose 1.Same senerio as above.
Win all 3 and we should get our wish.Cats first week.

End of the day the game against West Coast will determine if we play interstate or at the G 1st week.
Thats the way i see it panning out.

Honestly can’t see how we don’t go interstate at least once this finals series. I expect we’ll drop a game at least once over the next few weeks.

Going to be a tough September for us I think.
I reckon we drop 1, finish 5th. and have an easy finals run

Did my own little ladder predictor and given our percentage, we really do need to win every game from here on to finish in the top 4. We could do it with two more wins out of the three if we pump our percentage in one game and West Coast or Collingwood get beaten badly in one of their games. So win every game marginally or win two of three big.

Otherwise we will more than likely finish 5th playing the Dogs which I for one am not confident about

Did my own little ladder predictor and given our percentage, we really do need to win every game from here on to finish in the top 4. We could do it with two more wins out of the three if we pump our percentage in one game and West Coast or Collingwood get beaten badly in one of their games. So win every game marginally or win two of three big.

Otherwise we will more than likely finish 5th playing the Dogs which I for one am not confident about
Do not want to play the dogs. * that.

pray

for a cats/lions draw
then the miracle on grass.....blues beat cats

we finish no.1

Wow so assuming all the teams win who should. Which is a big assumption I know. But.
If we lose this week. We will finish 5th if we beat the lions and play. Dogs, then pies, then WC over there....
Otherwise if we lose against the lions we go to 6th and play drugs, lions away, cats MCG.

A long way to go but if things pan out that way we 100% need to tank that last game lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really need Adelaide to do us a favor this week and knock off the pies.

They are fighting for a finals spot so the crows should be fired up.

Would give us some breathing room.
Yes it was a handy loss for us that GWS had this weekend.

Crows looked alot better yesterday V eagles. Hopefully they can knock off Pies @ home and give us a bit of breathing room.

Adelaide never cease to disappoint. lol I just cant see them doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back