Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to the hairdresser about every 8 weeks and it costs me about $120, however it's not just a haircut it includes foils (highlight thingies) which is where most of the cost is. I don't mind the cost at all, I love going to the hairdresser and I don't spend a lot on shoes, clothes, handbags, drinking etc. so happy to spend my money on a bit of pampering once every couple of months.

I go to the hairdresser about every 8 weeks and it costs me about $120, however it's not just a haircut it includes foils (highlight thingies) which is where most of the cost is. I don't mind the cost at all, I love going to the hairdresser and I don't spend a lot on shoes, clothes, handbags, drinking etc. so happy to spend my money on a bit of pampering once every couple of months.
When I was younger a foil was $20 and contained about half an ounce or thereabouts

I'm guessing you're talking about a different type of foil though

I don't how when people talk about there dreams its something interesting like falling out of a plane or swam in a lake full of crocodiles. Saved somebody's life. ect..

Then I think about my dreams I've had and its something completely boring or random like I'm picking up milk at the supermarket, Oh s**t I better get the milk at the back because it expires later and will give me more time. Then I wake up.
I'm paying for my car to get a service and when I get it back there's no oil in the engine, Here's an idea that makes no sense, why no put coolant in there, mates convincing me and telling me like his really knowledgeable that coolant is a good idea and it actually works. So I use Coolant as engine oil. My cars then not starting and I'm pissed. Then I wake up.
I always wake up when theres maybe a chance it could start to get interesting. I'm awake, "F**k"
nothing I can tell anybody about, hell I cant even make sense half the time myself what the hell went on.

I don't how when people talk about there dreams its something interesting like falling out of a plane or swam in a lake full of crocodiles. Saved somebody's life. ect..

Then I think about my dreams I've had and its something completely boring or random like I'm picking up milk at the supermarket, Oh s**t I better get the milk at the back because it expires later and will give me more time. Then I wake up.
I'm paying for my car to get a service and when I get it back there's no oil in the engine, Here's an idea that makes no sense, why no put coolant in there, mates convincing me and telling me like his really knowledgeable that coolant is a good idea and it actually works. So I use Coolant as engine oil. My cars then not starting and I'm pissed. Then I wake up.
I always wake up when theres maybe a chance it could start to get interesting. I'm awake, "F**k"
nothing I can tell anybody about, hell I cant even make sense half the time myself what the hell went on.
I've got/had a couple of co-wokers who like to tell me about their dreams. Even when they are interesting/bizarre dreams they're still boring as * to hear about.

Even if you have a really interesting dream you can never make it sound as interesting to other people so you may as well not bother mentioning it.

My old lady nailed how I want my hair. Ditched the hairdresser years ago.

5852b7e11e3df7851a9a512847246397.jpg

I've got/had a couple of co-wokers who like to tell me about their dreams. Even when they are interesting/bizarre dreams they're still boring as **** to hear about.

I once spent all day surfing the web, then had a dream where I was just sitting at the computer. 0/10 personality/life

Gotta lucid that boring s**t up. Had dreams that were heading down the nightmare path and thought "nup, not going there, oh look the dutch womens hockey team, this could be interesting"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a free haircut at a barbering school in London, ironically from an Aussie barber in training NSW. Was an excellent fade and a well run academy. Tipped him 5 quid for a beer.

So when I was in New Zealand recently, I went to a few wineries in the Gibbston Valley near Queenstown. Most of them boasted proudly about their very decent delivery rates to Australia.

Except one detail got me - *insert x* for shipping to all of Australia except Tasmania, which is *insert x + insert y (usually about $30 more)*

How on earth does it work that delivery to somewhere as far away (and from New Zealand they're a ******* long way away) as WA or NT would be cheaper than Tasmania? Tassie's geographically the closest part of Australia to New Zealand (and South Island in particular)!

The only thing that made any sense at all was that there are no direct freight flights? But then, are there any direct ones from there to say Darwin or Perth? I'd have my doubts.

Hearing about other people's dreams are so ******* boring, I just never care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back