Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we had massive games of this. 10, 12 people on the "court" at once. Was insane at times.

Really? Four square was only played by the girls at our school. Downball for the boys.

/unless you're talking about four square played with a tennis ball. I'd consider that downball still.

Really? Four square was only played by the girls at our school. Downball for the boys.

/unless you're talking about four square played with a tennis ball. I'd consider that downball still.
Downball was in primary school but there wasn't really a place to play it at high school

Anyone play that game where you spin the 20c coin and take turns flicking it to keep it spinning, then if you knocked it down you put your knuckles on the table and the other player flicked the 20c coin at your knuckles?

The boys would still play downball just using the bat tennis courts in hs.
Actually thinking about it we did play a little in the gym, but there was nowhere to play it at lunch break or anything

Everyone played four square at my school, girls and boys.

Skipping- double dutch was heaps of fun.

And 40/40, murder in the dark.

For some reason we called it Hi-Ackey-Homer (don't know how its spelt but that's how we pronounced it) and not 40/40.

'Gang-tiggy was fun.

School classroom Games - heads down-thumbs up was the best. Sleeping lions another

A kid installing strip poker in grade 5 onto our class computer was great. Other kids knew what was happening when the music played when she took off a piece of clothing - teacher clueless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why the Brian Taylor/Shaun Burgoyne insurance ad on TV amuses me. It's not that funny.
I don't understand why he was trying to reverse out of the car park that he had already reverse parked in.

Why do adults get all flustered and star struck when seeing an AFL footballer? young kids I can understand

Good point. I was thinking about this today after listening to discussion on nba players coming/not coming to australia. I think if we see an afl player there maybe a very short spiking of heart rate then nothing. I remember being in NSW GC sitting on next table to jordan lewis. thought should i ask for a pic? I mean we're both from melbourne and at NSW gc at same time, will never happen again.

nah.

but say nba players, they're kinda on another planet. same as soccer players i think. its a case of theyre so far away then boom shakkalukka ZOMG LOOK ITS PLAYER 99!!!11!!!

A few perth glory players must live near me because I've seen some at Hyde Park on a couple occasions. you never think to bother them because they're generally with their families and also aren't that famous really. when they're not playing I'm not interested what they get up.

I don't understand star*ers and those carrying on over celebrities.

I notice lots of them, but would never think to bother/worry about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back