Mega Thread Things that Shit me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
people calling Putin a ruthless dictator hellbent on destruction has nothing to do with the culture of everyday Russians

The effects seem to carry over to Russia has a whole. The amount of people that looked at me as if I was out of my mind when I said I was going to Russia.

They just had an Olympics and they have a World Cup around the corner. Those people are weird. Russian tourism is pretty big.

There were shitloads of them over in Thailand when i was there one time. We were on a boat cruise at about 11am, they were all on the darts and drinking like fish, even the birds, who were pretty hot tbh.

Update to the furniture saga.

I followed up with the furniture company at 9am today, who said that "7 out of your 8 boxes" were collected by the freight company yesterday. They don't know why they didn't pick up the 8th box, sad face. I should expect delivery tomorrow. I called the freight company to confirm delivery tomorrow and question what happened with the 8th box, apparently it wouldn't fit on the truck. They said "you'll get delivery tomorrow or Monday". I asked them to nail down a day as I'd have to reschedule appointments to work from home. They said they'd get back to me.

By 12pm I still hadn't heard, so I called the freight company back who still couldn't lock down an ETA. I resigned myself to the fact that I'd need to work from home both days on the off chance that the delivery came. At 2pm, I received an email saying "YOUR FURNITURE WILL BE DELIVERED BETWEEN 2pm and 5pm TODAY". WHAT THE ****.

I called the freight ****heads back. "Oh you'll need to get someone to accept delivery on your behalf", they said. LIKE WHO?! MY DOG?! I was working 45 minutes from home. I said, "I can leave work now, but what happens if I don't make it home in time?" THEY TAKE THE DELIVERY BACK TO THE DEPOT.

I left work by 2.10pm. It is 4.50pm. No furniture. No card to say that I missed delivery. I still don't know what's going on. I'm going to set fire to something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Labels. Moreso the people that use them ALL THE TIME. Hipster is pretty much a term for a person that doesn't look like you now. Bigot, racist, lefty, greeny, snowflake, bogan, sl*t, indie etc etc. All these terms mean absolutely zero now because 99% of people who use them are using them incorrectly. Does my head in.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 19264722_10155528237329973_2824196546315110366_o.jpg
    19264722_10155528237329973_2824196546315110366_o.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 7
Labels. Moreso the people that use them ALL THE TIME. Hipster is pretty much a term for a person that doesn't look like you now. Bigot, racist, lefty, greeny, snowflake, bogan, sl*t, indie etc etc. All these terms mean absolutely zero now because 99% of people who use them are using them incorrectly. Does my head in.
Pedant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back