Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There were some yes
tenor.gif

They used to call the ABC commentator Neville Oliver "Bubbles" because if you said his name over again quickly it sounded like farting in the bath.
I think it was him that informed listeners to a TFL game that the umpire was about to throw up in front of the bar area at North Hobart Oval. That level of drinking may have explained the careers of some umpires [Darren Goldspink comes to mind].

They used to call the ABC commentator Neville Oliver "Bubbles" because if you said his name over again quickly it sounded like farting in the bath.

That's what James Brayshaw referred to Richmond player of 2010-12 Jeromey Webberley.

Pretty sure I've said this here before but my friends and I refer to Steven Motlop from Geelong as "fart in a bath". MOTLOP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When watching old football games ie Sydney v Essendon PF 1996

I count how many future coaches are playing - Harvey, Hird, Hardwick (hmm) Roos

Yep, and then I need to go and find a game with the most...

I was thinking about the Ess Coll 94 game (the one where Hird got moved onto Rocca) and realized that there was Hardwick, Harvey, Hird, Thompson, Watson, Buckley, Shaw and Sanderson (Alan rRichardson didn't play that week...)

Then i saw 84 Gf, Harvey, Thompson, Watson, Ayres, Eade, Judge, Mathews, Schwab and Wallace

and r18, 71
Balme, Bartlett, Bourke, Hart, Sheedy, Stewart, Knights, Mathews and Parkin

Sincerely pray before a God you do not even believe in.
I'm not very religious but I always wear a cross my Mum gave me when I was a teenager. I loaned it to my son for good luck when he was doing his year 12 exams and he lost it at soccer training but someone found it. That was a miracle :p

When i wear socks for short period of time and will wear them again say the next day, i take them off and put them in the shoe they were on and the next day i must put them back on these foot. Ie no switching feet between sock uses.

Same. Sometimes i even wear gym socks a few times before washing.

I do the same with boxers too (short time use, use next day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back