Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mate who lived Qld, NY and on Boat off the WA coast rotating every 2 weeks
He used to buy undies socks and t shirts cheap in NY and just tossed them after every use

Cost him a few $s a day saved on washing he was earning silly money so it seemed to add up for him

Girl at my gym doesn't wash her gym gear at all, leaves it in the car every night, throws it out every few months.
I would like to ask a question please. How do you know this?

AssuredFlickeringBumblebee-small.gif

I still prefer free to air over all other streaming etc.

Young guys at work say they hardly ever do.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
there's soething about flicking on tv and living in the moment. Oh there's a movie i like, ill watch that. Its the excitement, the not knowing, and then knowing.

there's soething about flicking on tv and living in the moment. Oh there's a movie i like, ill watch that. Its the excitement, the not knowing, and then knowing.
Exactly. I've got all the curb your enthusiasm dvds and on a hard drive somewhere but I will tune in when an episode is on tv

Exactly. I've got all the curb your enthusiasm dvds and on a hard drive somewhere but I will tune in when an episode is on tv
Same with Seinfeld on FTA.

And every time they show Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Predator

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

and when its there to watch when you want, you never get around to it, as the fear of missing out is gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Room temp is a win
6 to 8 minutes quicker too

I'm not sure how you'd achieve room temperature with a leftover pizza (and certainly not any quicker than a few minutes in the oven), unless you mean not putting it in the fridge in between. I wouldn't trust a pizza that's been sitting out overnight, personally.

Coming home an hour after everyone's eaten is a different story, but that wasn't really what I was talking about.

I'm not sure how you'd achieve room temperature with a leftover pizza (and certainly not any quicker than a few minutes in the oven), unless you mean not putting it in the fridge in between. I wouldn't trust a pizza that's been sitting out overnight, personally.

Coming home an hour after everyone's eaten is a different story, but that wasn't really what I was talking about.
Fridge
Newk plate for 30 secs +
Put pizza on warm plate give it 10 to 12 sec more newking
Room tempish...nom nom

Ive eaten pizza next day after been in box out all night. I like to live on the edge.

Leftover pizza.

Eating it cold is an abomination.

Nuking it in the microwave is an abomination.

Low heat in the oven for 6-8 minutes is perfection. I'm in the minority, I'm sure.

I doubt anyone disagrees but who has 6-8 mins to eat leftover pizza, that is a 'i need it now' decision (30 secs in microwave aside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back