Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My ambi-dextrousity

LEFT HANDED - write, throw, golf, cricket, baseball
RIGHT HANDED - any racquet sport, billiards/snooker, using garden and mechanical tools (hammer, watering can, wrench, socket sets, screwdriver etc)
I kick and handball both feet but kick for goal right footed.
I do enjoy playing totem tennis with a racquet in each hand (good workout and for reflexes and focus)

My ambi-dextrousity

RIGHT HANDED - any racquet sport, billiards/snooker, using garden and mechanical tools (hammer, watering can, wrench, socket sets, screwdriver etc)
I do enjoy playing totem tennis with a racquet in each hand (good workout and for reflexes and focus)
Yeah im similar except

LEFT: write, throw overarm
RIGHT: throw underarm & everything else

Donating everything science and organ donation.

What the hell do I wanna do with this bag of meat when I’m gone. Use me for others man. When I was younger I tried explaining it to my staunchly Catholic step father, he was notmimpressed.
Dyk you can donte your body to like the police (i dunno forensics basically ) and they do all kinds of weird s**t to you.

Dyk you can donte your body to like the police (i dunno forensics basically ) and they do all kinds of weird sh*t to you.
I did not. They have a farm in the states that measure decomposition rates.

Honestly I’ve registered with one of the unis from memory. Organs get harvested then I get shipped off there, I should actually check it’s still all kosher, it was years ago.

I did not. They have a farm in the states that measure decomposition rates.

Honestly I’ve registered with one of the unis from memory. Organs get harvested then I get shipped off there, I should actually check it’s still all kosher, it was years ago.
Farm in Australia too now. Nsw somewhere from memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ambi-dextrousity

I'm left handed but most sports with a bat/club I am right handed (except tennis)

My mate is right handed but most sports with a bat/club is left handed (except tennis)

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I remember a touring display in a museum- was from a forensics department iirc. One display was a human body- sliced into like hundreds of thin slices- suspended in something idk. Like being sliced from head to toe, front to back.

Why i did not see that show ill never ******* understand
There was a display out here not long ago (last year maybe) showing the human body minus skin in different poses etc. It was at the showgrounds when we went to the show and got cheap entry. Was really interesting.

I'm left handed but most sports with a bat/club I am right handed (except tennis)

My mate is right handed but most sports with a bat/club is left handed (except tennis)

Friend of mine is ambidextrous and still claims to invented the switch hit so prevalent in T20 these days playing indoor cricket in the early 90s.

The different arms for over/under arm is a new one, never heard of that.....although you can do underarm easily with either arm I would have thought.

Nope. Im terrible like ten pin bowling left handed. Right is completely natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back