Society/Culture Thugs physically attack Andrew Bolt, unprovoked, at book launch today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolt wrote a near full page editorial yesterday in the West Australian which effectively is climate change denial manipulated to justify ousting Turnbull as PM by his own party.

And yet some complain he is being unfairly censored by the mainstream media.

Do supporters, sorry apologists to use the correct left wing insult, subscribe to his views on climate change?

Bolt is only concerned with climate change to the extent that it influences politics.

His agenda is political, not scientific.

Bolt is only concerned with climate change to the extent that it influences politics.

His agenda is political, not scientific.

Front-line Establishment apologist & gate-keeper, pure n simple.

He's merely there to attempt to justify & legitimize anti-egalitarian socio-economics.

An innocent man gets attacked on the streets of this great country, and all the inbreds can do is indulge in discussions of race, media bias, gender, and Ayn Rand.

Next they'll be telling us there is no biological difference between men and women.

Is this what the Diggers fought and died for?

A small part of me thinks they fought for a free society, ruled by law, where common law assault is readily punished and the citizens are free to discuss whatever they like within the limits of said law. So yes...

The other, bigger part thinks the Diggers fought and died for the British Empire. Do you know what Victoria's opinion on such things was?

An innocent man gets attacked on the streets of this great country, and all the inbreds can do is indulge in discussions of race, media bias, gender, and Ayn Rand.

Next they'll be telling us there is no biological difference between men and women.

So you're accusing Andrew Bolt of being 'An innocent man'.....Interesting.

We all know what our Diggers fought & died for......Rich men's games.

And Ayn Rand would be one of the few author's, I'd ever accuse of being in touch with her Humanity. Her philosophy is one of utter emotional alienation, detachment & denial.

Nerve tapped.

Last edited:
It' a fantastic business model for them.

They essentially vomit on to a page twice a week and get paid. They assemble an argument with recycled catch phrases. They do no investigation themselves other than googling some things to get their pleb fans outraged.
Agree with all that.

It just shows how grubby they are as human beings to embrace that as a way of making a living.

Oh dear, and some on the right accuse leftist people of having nothing but insults in their arsenal.

I just posted that Andrew Bolt is a climate change denialist and his fans are playing the man instead of the ball. Free kick Selwood.
I didn't even know you were participating in the thread until now. Didn't even care.

Climate change? Oh really we should cut back on driving cars and such. All those polar bears you say, how dreadful.

You would be so much fun at parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're accusing Andrew Bolt of being 'An innocent man'.....Interesting.

We all know what our Diggers fought & died for......Rich men's games.

And Ayn Rand would be one of the few author's, I'd ever accuse of being in touch with her Humanity. Her philosophy is one of utter emotional alienation, detachment & denial.

Nerve tapped.
She was crazier than a shithouse rat. Her philosophy was a woman's irrational response to the awesomeness that is Solzhenitsyn.

She was crazier than a shithouse rat. Her philosophy was a woman's irrational response to the awesomeness that is Solzhenitsyn.

If that's your way of saying she never dealt with her own 'Daddy-complex', then Yes......What Bolty & Panahi could do with is a serious dose of reality.

Love for these 2 to have to try & live out on the streets, homeless, helpless & penny-less for a mere month....Their writing & ideas might then actually reflect some real humanity for a change.....Instead of mimicking a pair of conceited, condescending, clueless, spoilt children of modernity.

LOL, these blokes?

AWM_E00019_5th_Div_1916.jpg

They wouldn't PISS on Andrew Bolt.

I didn't even know you were participating in the thread until now. Didn't even care.

Climate change? Oh really we should cut back on driving cars and such. All those polar bears you say, how dreadful.

You would be so much fun at parties.
Out of interest, what would your strategy have been to last more than five minutes at Gallipoli?

(You need to learn to edit your posts more quickly).

I'm still seriously lolling right here.

I have this mental picture of Bolt wandering in to the trenches, vomiting his dung and attempting to inspire wood cutters from Kyneton, Blacksmiths from Horsham, and drovers from Mansfield to lay down their lives to protect him from a savage glittering.

I reckon they would have drawn straws for the privilege of personally shooting him in the head.

Out of interest, what would your strategy have been to last more than five minutes at Gallipoli?

(You need to learn to edit your posts more quickly).
I would have stood behind you and yelled out in broken Turkish "Shoot this yellow bellied leftie."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back