No Oppo Supporters Tigers only - controversial opinions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet, high fives and tank yous.

It was like they won the lottery. But hey, Andy D told us all tanking doesn’t exist. Maybe he wasn’t there that day.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well This Is Molineux, judging by the game so far, you’re at least gonna be half right !
Everton really should just fold and put all those bitter blues out of their misery!!

I think this may be controversial, I don't expect anyone to agree:

The RFC fortunes began to turn when they recruited Ben Cousins. I always felt that since that time things have slowly turned us into the powerhouse we are today - there I said it - I feel better now:p:p
i always said it too
that was the day we stopped being beige
we snagged a $500,000 sponsorship and thousands of members when we signed cuz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then they took Scully & Trengove at 1&2, leaving Dusty for us at 3. Still laughing????
Even if we had the number 1 pick we were taking Dusty, if i remember rightly the recruiters were shitting bricks on draft day that the dees would take Dusty, we couldn't read his name out fast enough.

I'm not sure why but I'm not interested in this football season nor am I interested in BigFooty like I used to. Is this normal?

Come back when we're 3 games clear on top and the Pies have Gastro

Even if we had the number 1 pick we were taking Dusty, if i remember rightly the recruiters were shitting bricks on draft day that the dees would take Dusty, we couldn't read his name out fast enough.

I was always under the impression we wouldve taken Scully at 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back