Tim Fleming

Remove this Banner Ad

in case you missed it goodess wally said i should not be talking to andy about his old man...i know his ****en old man...who can tell me who i am allowed to talk to or not i can talk with anyone about whatever subject....what is this a police state? . If wally says i should not do that i rekon he or she is a meathead. i can talk to young andy about what i want to choose . crickey give me a break talk football or **** of

Originally posted by cairo tiger
in case you missed it goodess wally said i should not be talking to andy about his old man...i know his ****en old man...who can tell me who i am allowed to talk to or not i can talk with anyone about whatever subject....what is this a police state? . If wally says i should not do that i rekon he or she is a meathead. i can talk to young andy about what i want to choose . crickey give me a break talk football or **** of
Go back and read his post again numbskull he said IN HIS OPINION the subject of Andy's dad would be off-limits when speaking to Andy. In your first post you never said you know Jim so you'll have to excuse the rest of us for not being mind readers. How bout you actually post something worth reading or **** off and stop ****ing the rest of us off, because we happen to disagree with or question what you say.

the nicest Blokes i have met from Richmond are:
Duncan Kellaway.
Matty Rogers
David Rodan
Leon Ccameron
Adam Houlihan

Champion blokes!!

I tell you who is an absolute moron:
Kayne Pettifer, that guy is a little sh*t, and is disliked by a number of tigers players.
I was at the Adam (Houlihans) house last year for the grand final and Pettifer rocked up, Ty Zantuck Immediately left and half way through the game my brother asked Kayne a few questions, and he just started going off about his own players :s We were like wtf? your a dic*head mate.

Originally posted by SkARkS_69
I tell you who is an absolute moron:
Kayne Pettifer, that guy is a little sh*t, and is disliked by a number of tigers players.
I was at the Adam (Houlihans) house last year for the grand final and Pettifer rocked up, Ty Zantuck Immediately left and half way through the game my brother asked Kayne a few questions, and he just started going off about his own players :s We were like wtf? your a dic*head mate.

Funny you say that... I used to work with one of the partners of a young delisted player (this year), and she told me exactly the same thing. She told me that Pettifer is without a doubt the biggest c*ckhead down there.

Outside with Auskick at Rich v Ess when Richo wandered over and said hello to the kids. Only player in 13 years I've ever seen acknowledge them.

Seeing Dave Rodan went to my school they asked him back and he was really great, they did this pretend on the couch thing with some of the year 9's asking him questions. One of the questions was "Now that your an AFL footballer do you get heaps of chicks?" Dave's response was "Yeah I feel like I'm on temptation island":p

Originally posted by Fishfinger
Outside with Auskick at Rich v Ess when Richo wandered over and said hello to the kids. Only player in 13 years I've ever seen acknowledge them.

Years ago (5 or 6) a mate of mine was in evolved in a foster family/Big brother kind of deal with an underprivlidged kid. I asked him to bring him down to training one night and i would see if i could get a player or two to talk to him.

Richo was great - he spent heaps of time with him, showed real concern and actually tried to make him giove him some pointers.

Big brownie points from me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back