News Time for the Vic teams to leave Victoria - EDIT: Hawks to Hub in Barossa, 15 teams in QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Sobering thoughts:

It took more than three months for the world to record one million virus infections, but at this stage of the pandemic, the world has jumped by one million cases in the past six days.

This timeline suggests we could see the global case tally pass 20 million as soon as August or September.

Richmond has confirmed multiple senior players won’t enter their interstate hub as Victorian clubs flee the state in order to keep the season going.
Tigers footy boss Neil Balme told 3AW they’ll be without “a couple” of older players as well as some younger players who probably wouldn’t be selected if they went anyway.

“There’s a couple senior players that won’t go to the hub and there’s a few young players that will unlikely get a game if they go so we will leave them here with some coaches,” he said on Sunday.

Richmond has confirmed multiple senior players won’t enter their interstate hub as Victorian clubs flee the state in order to keep the season going.
Tigers footy boss Neil Balme told 3AW they’ll be without “a couple” of older players as well as some younger players who probably wouldn’t be selected if they went anyway.

“There’s a couple senior players that won’t go to the hub and there’s a few young players that will unlikely get a game if they go so we will leave them here with some coaches,” he said on Sunday.

Where can I get a job like this

Refuse to go but on full pay

Houli and Edwards staying back with pregnant partners.

Dermott suggests he would struggle to go into battle in the future with team mates who chose not to go - providing further evidence that he was brain damaged in the 1989 GF and has never moved into the 1990s.

Yeah, I'd maybe agree if they were "going into battle" but they are gonna miss 5 weeks of the first half of a footy season. Very bad take by Brereton.

If they are a long term injury or have kids they need to look after then that's fair enough, but let us never hear criticism again of Simmo complaining about the uncertainty of the hub when every West Coast listed player (except two with LTIs) went to the Gold Coast. I think this was similar for all WA and SA clubs.

Who are on the LTI list at Richmond?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you assuming Cotchin isnt going?
He's the captain
I'm sure he will go

I'm sure he will... reluctantly. He'll have no choice for appearances sake.

I'm saying his playing style is a microcosm of the attitude the Tiges have displayed this season. Ferocious when the contest is in his favour, meek when not. His hypocrisy towards voting for hubs is exhibit #1.

I'm sure he will... reluctantly. He'll have no choice for appearances sake.

I'm saying his playing style is a microcosm of the attitude the Tiges have displayed this season. Ferocious when the contest is in his favour, meek when not. His hypocrisy towards voting for hubs is exhibit #1.

I've seen some s**t posts on big footy and this is right up there.

Y'all care about what Richmond do a bit too much who gives a * who goes and who doesn't go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back