Event TITTYBONG CUP V: EAST v WEST -WEST WINS!

How sure the Demons be punish?

• All Demons must change their avatars to that of Callums_Guns

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • manangatang to write a 500 word essay on his favourite cartoon as a kid

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • 20 point automatic win to the Bombers (Yes, I am a boring person)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought our rookie class stunk, then we got GREENESHOOTS and co and they stunk more.
S32 rook class looks positively horrific
Who the fu** are you? Don't be quoting me degenerate.

Seems to me that there are numerous SFA, for want of a better term, “veterans” that are seriously concerned about the S32 rookie intake. They should be.

Veterans who are confident in their ability and secure in their careers ignore the sledging of rookies. We’re quickly finding out those with fragile psyches who will end up frequent targets.

Been a very steep decline since the elite of S25
It is clear that s29 rookie class is where it's at.
A quarter of the clubs are captained by a s29 rookie class member.
2 of the top 5 pound for pound players ever are from s29.
This year we had 2 of the top 5 in the Beez and the Mobbs medalist as well.
Clearly a Super draft.

Seems to me that there are numerous SFA, for want of a better term, “veterans” that are seriously concerned about the S32 rookie intake. They should be.

Veterans who are confident in their ability and secure in their careers ignore the sledging of rookies. We’re quickly finding out those with fragile psyches who will end up frequent targets.

thank fu** i am retiring lol

Your retiring? But we only just became buddies. Perhaps we can hang out at the local Macca's instead?

SarahSmiles I think you are now my extra special, special friend. :grinning::grinning:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I leave this thread for two days and there's 60 more pages

I hate the Tittybong

tenor.gif

stfu turbo meatshield

no meat shield here thank you. i used my awesome legal skills to get him off of his charge in the commission hearing thank you very bloody much!!!

Back