TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched this myself - absolutely brilliant.

Can't wait for the PPV - the card is stacked. Wish I didn't have to work/avoid social media during the day... although I am working from home so....

I thought you were planning to watch while working from home?

Funny story - that was the plan then I was rostered to go in to work. Sure enough I get to the station and get a call saying the staff member I was going in to assist is no longer going in so I got to go back home.

And watch it I did 😎

Solid show overall. Didn't expect to see Big Cass (now W. Morrissey) join Violent by Design. But I like it.

Glad to see Josh Alexander as the new X Division champ. A great in ring talent, looking forward to see how his run goes.

Terrific main event. Well done to those setting it up to give it a big fight feel. You had AEW and Impact refs, you had Scott D'amore looking nervous/concerned. The smug looks on Tony Khan and Tony Schiavone in the crowd haha. Edwards and Willie Mack in Rich's corner. Mauro on commentary was a great addition. Don Callis nearly having a heart attack with his 2 minute introduction of Omega haha.

I don't expect everyone teased in this clip to show up, but 2 or 3 would be ok.

Would like to note that they did something similar last year. Rockstar Spud, Miro and Mike and Maria Kanellis didn't show up.

EC3, Eric Young, The Good Brothers and Brian Myers did though. So a good chance a few will show up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

E0MxonZVkAAHJvq

Love the AEW, NJPW and Impact relationship. The whole “Marvel Universe” approach is awesome.
Apparently Rebellion did 9x the butyrate of the previous PPV as well.

Top ten selling PPV of any company since August too. Huge for Impact - that revenue will go a long way to get more talent hired and the current talent paid better (I.E keeping them at Impact). It's so great for wrestling and for fans.

I'm not sure which company it'll be, but one of the guys involved in the Impact pre show BTI recently mentioned Impact will be bringing a third promotion into the fold. I wonder if it'll be RoH or even a left of field promotion like Shimmer to boost their women's division talent pool? Either way, what a great time to be a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back