Toast To Bigfooty. From Will Schofield.

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was meant to do the preview for the West Coast v GWS game and my idea was to outsource that job by getting Will Schofield to do it for me.

He didn't see it in time so I changed the cameo to just be a general uplifting message to this board to raise spirits as we chase that elusive #1 pick. Had limited characters to recommend some talking points.

Enjoy!

Did laugh when I saw this on there also.

1653291795315.png

Thanks for the message. Agree with everything he said except the part where we are miserable. Even getting flogged by 10 plus goals each week doesn’t get me down. Just laugh about it and know that we will be back fighting soon plus we get to see a whole new generation of talent blossom before our eyes

Didn't even get called a campaigner.

0/10.

(it was actually very thoughtful thank you fridge)

Yeah same lol, I'm not taking this season too seriously anymore.
Every team goes through low ladder positions but it's the only way to replenish our list unless our recruiting team are amazing.
I think the majority of us are all in that camp now and just hoping to see something from our young players. I needed something for him to talk about though lol.

I did want him to say our savior was the inside bull in Gaff but he decided to talk about Sheed instead.

Thanks for the message. Agree with everything he said except the part where we are miserable. Even getting flogged by 10 plus goals each week doesn’t get me down. Just laugh about it and know that we will be back fighting soon plus we get to see a whole new generation of talent blossom before our eyes
Funnily enough, I'm actually considering going to a game for the first time in years. We're in a weird position where anything less than a 12 goal drubbing feels like a win, and like Schoey said, supporting the boys (at least the ones that are trying) is important.

Hey at least we're not the Dees who were really s**t for over a decade or even Richmond who have been a joke of a side for three decades. Or even Essendon who haven't won a final for nearly 20 years. Heck even Freo had bottom 6 finishes for the past six years. Carltoon who are enduring a 20 year rebuild (telling Ratten to f*ck off set them back for ten more years lol). We're also not Brisbane who haven't been good for 15 years (telling Voss to f*ck off set them back 5/6 years). North will still be at the bottom longer than us (that's what you get for telling senior players to f*ck off).

We can bounce back but it will require changes to personnel in the Footy Department such as medical teams, S&C team and recruiters. Also Lathlain ground needs to be more softer to reduce impact. Will be making a thread about how to recover soon.

It's always interesting how much more sanguine the professionals (or ex professional in this case) are about what is happening in the world of sport.

Rational decision making will get clubs out of tough times. Not tantrums that would put hormone charged teenagers to shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should've got him to just rattle off board memes for 1min45
Thats what I wanted to do but it does limit how much you can write and its more just give them a brief.

Thanks Fridge, I enjoyed that.

Hopefully it didn’t cost too much.

If it did, we’ve apparently got some of the best consultants in the business in the draft thread to help you at tax time :p
Think im dodgy enough around tax time before I chuck this in the mix too!

Should've got him to just rattle off board memes for 1min45

Imagine a "players code is no more"! Would've had to have changed my shorts.

Was top shelf nonetheless, cheers omgfridge.

What is this cameo thingo
Website where you pay celebrities to give a shout out of some kind.

Quality obviously ranges. Shapelle Corby for example is on there. Or if you got 20k+ you can get one from Floyd Mayweather.

The Infamous Pre-Season Training Report read by James Earl Jones.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back