MVP Tommy Boyd - The Grand Final Enigma

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad some of you have enjoyed the thread titles. He's a premiership hero and I couldn't be happier.

I said it'd come quick when it happened and he'd come good. As pathetic as it sounds I feel totally vindicated today.

And completely fulfilled.
And you have been vindicated in the most emphatic way!! Thanks Pana for your humor and your unwavering support for Tom - this was one of the threads that made BigFooty a great place for us fans this year. :thumbsu:

Hopefully BRWB and a couple of others on this thread are eating a bit of crow this morning with a gigantic smile on their face about Tom.

On the serious side, he is a beautiful kick of the football when going for goal...even the ones he misses are generally not far off.

Hopefully BRWB and a couple of others on this thread are eating a bit of crow this morning with a gigantic smile on their face about Tom.

On the serious side, he is a beautiful kick of the football when going for goal...even the ones he misses are generally not far off.

I'd nearly turn for him. Woof.

Legends are made of stuff like this. What a day to stand and be counted. Feel good story on top of feel good story!

I've no idea why you'd want Cloke, but everything else you've done so far has worked.

The rest of the competition just realised. There's a new monster in town.

As incredible as it was to break the drought, and after my happiness for guys like Matty Boyd and Dale Morris, I couldn't help but be ******* rapt for Tommy.

To cop the criticism that he has, and to stand up and be an integral part of winning a Grand Final? Absolute ******* legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rest of the competition just realised. There's a new monster in town.

As incredible as it was to break the drought, and after my happiness for guys like Matty Boyd and Dale Morris, I couldn't help but be ******* rapt for Tommy.

To cop the criticism that he has, and to stand up and be an integral part of winning a Grand Final? Absolute ******* legend.
And battling through with a dislocated shoulder!
#sobrave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back